Associate Workforce Controller, Temporary Assignment
Req Id: 363666
At Bell, we do more than build world-class networks, develop innovative services and create original multiplatform media content – we advance how Canadians connect with each other and the world.
If you’re ready to bring game-changing ideas to life and join a community that values, professional growth and employee wellness, we want you on the Bell team.
Bell is making unmatched investments in our world-leading broadband fibre and wireless networks because we know they’re the backbone of the products and services our customers love. If you’re excited about transforming the way people connect, our Network team is the right place for you.
Name and description of the hiring department:
Partnering with management and non-management Network Provisioning employees to effectively administer tasks related to staffing schedules, time quotas, payroll and report generation within a Corporate and District framework.
Job Duties / Accountabilities:
The successful candidate will be expected to do the following:
- Build, launch and publish vacation schedules in the Scheduling Tool with special attention to accuracy
- Improve customer experience by seamlessly processing all requests received (in Scheduling Tool & JIRA), in a timely and accurate manner and always following the collective agreement and admin guide. High level of customer service – Active listening, effective communication (both written and verbal), patience, quick thinking, being detailed and accurate
- Conduct timely audits to ensure information is always correct for payroll. Ability to be discreet & diplomatic as the role involves dealing with confidential data
- Multi-task as well as be able to toggle between multiple systems and respond to queries as received
- Excellent at communication & able to negotiate – respond to system requests as well as phone calls with regards to individual/team/management requests for time management. High level of experience in a customer facing role with ability to deal with difficult internal customers, communicate with all levels of management, as well as experience in conflict management
- Identify opportunities for process improvements, costs savings as well as improving customer experience and make recommendations and/or take appropriate action
- Contribute to the organizations operational excellence
Essential Qualifications / Competencies:
- Strong knowledge of SAP
- MS Office Word, Excel basic level
- Motivated self starter with a proven high capacity to learn
- Innovative and creative with a positive attitude
- Ability to work in a very fast paced, ever evolving job environment
- Strong team focus and the ability to work well with internal and external customers
- Ability to communicate and negotiate effectively with others (leaders, associates, interdepartmental groups etc) over the phone and/or in writing
- Ability to deal with ambiguity using judgement and experience
- High degree of diplomacy and confidentiality
- Working ability in English
Preferred Qualifications / Competencies:
- Experience using the JIRA ticketing system is an asset
- Willing to take on new challenges and solve problems with minimal direction
- Fluently bilingual English & French
Job location address: 5115 Creekbank Rd, Mississauga (Ontario)
Bilingualism is an asset (English and French)
Position Type: Union
Job Status: Temporary - Part time
Job Location: Canada : Ontario : Mississauga
Flexible work profile: Remote
Application Deadline: 06/21/2022
Please apply directly online to be considered for this role. Applications through email will not be accepted.
At Bell, we don’t just accept difference - we celebrate it. We’re committed to fostering an inclusive, equitable, and accessible workplace where every team member feels valued, respected, and supported, and has the opportunity to reach their full potential. We welcome and encourage applications from people with disabilities.
Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process. For a confidential inquiry, simply email your recruiter directly or firstname.lastname@example.org to make arrangements. If you have questions regarding accessible employment at Bell please email our Diversity & Inclusion Team at email@example.com.
Created: Canada, ON, Toronto
Bell, one of Canada's Top 100 Employers.