Associate Workforce Controller, Seasonal
At Bell, we do more than build world-class networks, develop innovative services and create original multiplatform media content – we’re revolutionizing how Canadians communicate.
If you’re ready to bring game-changing ideas to life and join a community that values bold ideas, professional growth and employee wellness, we want you on the Bell team.
Bell’s Field Services team is proud to be the face of the Bell brand, performing the best installation and repair services and maintaining Bell’s network for our residential and business customers.
Name and description of the hiring department:
The Control Center Team has a major role in delivering repair and installation services to our business and residential customers.
The Internal Workforce Management Team has implemented a workforce management structure for the internal agents. The main task involved is to create work schedules. This group handles three primary tasks: schedule production, change management and change request processing.
Within our different dynamic groups, a stimulating and rewarding atmosphere allows us to surpass the quality of our customer service, day after day.
What sets us apart from other companies: a very competitive salary, opportunities for advancement, continuous training, a sane and diversify workplace, easy access to public transit and a competitive group insurance program.
Job Duties / Accountabilities:
- Provide support reactively to employees and other stakeholders
- Establish and adjust the planning of the schedules
- Analyze study and solve the unusual and complex situations
- Make sure to respect the quality of business needs
- Plan and coordinate off-line activities
- Coordinate workload and workforce activities
- Contribute to the organization’s operational excellence
Essential Qualifications / Competencies:
- Fluent in French and English (read, written, spoken)
- MS Excel intermediate (retrieve information from different spreadsheets)
- MS Outlook basic
- Ability to communicate and negotiate effectively with others (leaders, associates, interdepartmental groups, etc.) over the phone, face to face and/or in writing
- Team player
- Strong communication skills (interpersonal, presentation)
- Capacity to work under pressure
- High school diploma required
- Opportunity to work 5 days a week, Monday to Friday from 7:00 AM to 05:00 PM
- Availability 5/7 days required
- No vacation granted during summer
Bilingualism is required (English and French).
Position Type: Union
Job Status: Summer Student
Job Location: Canada : Quebec : Montreal
Application Deadline: 06/15/2019
Please apply directly online to be considered for this role. Applications through email will not be accepted.
At Bell, we don’t just accept difference - we celebrate it. We’re committed to fostering an inclusive, equitable, and accessible workplace where every team member feels valued, respected, and supported, and has the opportunity to reach their full potential. We welcome and encourage applications from people with disabilities.
Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process. For a confidential inquiry, simply email your recruiter directly or email@example.com to make arrangements. If you have questions regarding accessible employment at Bell please email our Diversity & Inclusion Team at firstname.lastname@example.org.