Associate Service Coordination
Req Id: 245811
At Bell, we do more than build world-class networks, develop innovative services and create original multiplatform media content - we're revolutionizing how Canadians communicate.
If you're ready to bring game-changing ideas to life and join a community that values bold ideas, professional growth and employee wellness, we want you on the Bell team.
Bell's Field Services team is proud to be the face of the Bell brand, performing the best installation and repair services and maintaining Bell's network for our residential and business customers.
Name and description of the hiring department:
Business Provisioning, Implementation Co-ordinator.
The Business Provisioning team is responsible for the provisioning and coordination of customer services within the IPVPN, BID, Broadband and Core Data product lines.
The BDP Associate is the main point of contact and responsible for coordinating/monitoring provisioning orders for regional, national and international services. The Associate monitors all critical dates and if required escalates to the Escalation team to ensure the customer due date is met. The Associate answers questions and provides updates on an ongoing basis to internal partners and must adapt quickly to the changing environment of the telecommunications industry. They work in a dynamic environment of which the objective is to improve service objectives for our customers and whose principal concern is effectiveness and constant improvement of the quality of work. This job will provide the individual with many opportunities for training on the various data services within the Business Data Provisioning team.
Job Duties / Accountabilities:
- Prioritize, coordinate and manage critical dates for Legacy, Broadband and IP-VPN Data Provisioning orders
- Work with multiple Bell systems such as COPS, Focus, RODI, PVC Oars, IPOTS, IPACT, USODS, ATOM and Network Request
- Provide regular updates on orders and do follow ups to ensure due date is met
- Engages Escalation team in a timely manner for support to clear roadblocks
- Identify equipment order or service provisioning process discrepancies and refer to escalation team for resolution
Essential Qualifications / Competencies:
- Strong analytical skills to point out the provisioning road blocks
- Ability to manage multiple activities at a high level and dive into details when challenges arise on or before customer due dates
- Ability to effectively facilitate discussion to set new customer due dates
- Understand and articulate requirements and issues from a hardware perspective
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills to address the provisioning issues
- Intermediate knowledge of MS Office tools (Word, Excel, and Outlook)
- Ability to prioritize workload and time accordingly to balance the assigned provisioning orders
Preferred Qualifications / Competencies:
- IP VPN, BID, Broadband and Core Data experience preferred
- General knowledge and ability to use COPS, IPACT, PVC Oars and other provisioning tools
- Post-secondary education
- Regular business hours during Monday to Friday
Job location address: 671 de la Gauchetière St W, Montreal QC
Bilingualism is an asset (English and French); adequate knowledge of French is required for positions in Quebec.
Position Type: Union Job Status: Temporary - Part Time Job Location: Canada : Quebec : Montreal Application Deadline: 10/18/2019
Please apply directly online to be considered for this role. Applications through email will not be accepted.
At Bell, we don't just accept difference - we celebrate it. We're committed to fostering an inclusive, equitable, and accessible workplace where every team member feels valued, respected, and supported, and has the opportunity to reach their full potential. We welcome and encourage applications from people with disabilities.
Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process. For a confidential inquiry, simply email your recruiter directly or email@example.com to make arrangements. If you have questions regarding accessible employment at Bell please email our Diversity & Inclusion Team at firstname.lastname@example.org .
Created: Canada , QC , Montreal