Associate Project and Process Delivery, Seasonal
Req Id: 375816
At Bell, we do more than build world-class networks, develop innovative services and create original multiplatform media content – we advance how Canadians connect with each other and the world.
If you’re ready to bring game-changing ideas to life and join a community that values, professional growth and employee wellness, we want you on the Bell team.
Bell’s Field Services team is proud to be the face of the Bell brand, performing the best installation and repair services and maintaining Bell’s network for our residential and business customers.
Name and description of the hiring department:
Associate Project – Process – Delivery is part of DTH Partner Performance Management within Field Operations involves multi line of businesses (Satellite TV (DTH) , Wireless Home Internet (WHI) , Bell Smart Home (BSH), Public Access (PA)). Team responsible for special project delivery activities, vendor payments including Retail partners, National Installation vendors, Single Family Unit (SFU), Multiple Dwelling Unit (MDU), Special vendor payments, related payment inquiries and reporting/analysis.
Job Duties / accountabilities:
- Actively monitor system - process enhancement, vendor performance related metrics and quality issues on all line of business related activities
- Subject Matter Expert (SME) in payment related system and process logic for multiline of businesses (DTH, WHI, BSH and PA)
- Document system requirement (SRS/BRD/UAT) for new line of business/process
- Review current process, make recommendation for improvements, local database creation and maintenance support
- Responsible for DTH, WHI and BSH related order flow monitoring, identify/document system, and process gaps for future enhancement
- Investigate and resolve compensation process gaps and system issues
- Be a Subject Matter Expert (SME) and act as a lead prime within the team for quality, process and related projects and system testing (UAT)
- Be a prime and responsible for Bell Smart Home (BSH) payment system automation and process logic implementation
- Responsible for establishing a national installation supplier for Bell Smart Home related field activities mainly for Small Medium Business (SMB), Bell Business Market (BBM), and enterprise customers
- Public Access (PA-Payphone) related payment inquiries and system automation implementation
- Work on impact analysis and implementation strategy on introduction of new technology and product/services
- Perform analysis on contract management expectation for multiline of businesses and cost savings initiatives
- Assist with business case creation/update/follow up on existing and new initiatives
- Act as a “go” to person for management escalation and related inquiries
- Provide necessary training for external and internal teams on payment process and other related activities
- Participate in technician field ride along for various studies including Time Motion Study, analysis, safety, and etc…
- Communication to installation vendors and retailers of any issues and work on resolution as required
- Be responsible for customer billing and disputes relating to DTH installation charges
Essential Qualifications / Competencies:
- Intermediate or educational knowledge in SAS
- MS Excel, MS Access, intermediate
- French: Proficiency in the language with no significant restrictions
- English: Proficiency in the language with no significant restrictions
- Familiar or working knowledge in programming languages including SQL
- Proven ability to multi-task, strong organizational and time management skills.
- Strong problem solving and decision making skills
Preferred Qualifications / Competencies:
- Experienced in analyzing process flow, order flow, and system processes
- Knowledge in customer billing, credit and payment process
- Familiar with CPS (Channel Payment System)
- Certification or related training or experience in wireless/networking industry
- Experience in working in field installation audit and technical assessment
- Flexibility and adaptability to an evolving position
- College diploma or equivalent computer programming/technical experience or certification
Job location address: 200 Bouchard, Dorval, Québec
Bilingualism is required (English and French); adequate knowledge of French is required for positions in Quebec.
Position Type: Union
Job Status: Summer Student
Job Location: Canada : Quebec : Dorval
Flexible work profile: Remote
Application Deadline: 05/19/2022
Please apply directly online to be considered for this role. Applications through email will not be accepted.
At Bell, we don’t just accept difference - we celebrate it. We’re committed to fostering an inclusive, equitable, and accessible workplace where every team member feels valued, respected, and supported, and has the opportunity to reach their full potential. We welcome and encourage applications from people with disabilities.
Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process. For a confidential inquiry, simply email your recruiter directly or email@example.com to make arrangements. If you have questions regarding accessible employment at Bell please email our Diversity & Inclusion Team at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Created: Canada, ON, Toronto
Bell, one of Canada's Top 100 Employers.