Associate Project and Process Delivery
Associate Project and Process Delivery
Req Id: 284434
At Bell, we do more than build world-class networks, develop innovative services and create original multiplatform media content - we advance how Canadians connect with each other and the world.
If you're ready to bring game-changing ideas to life and join a community that values, professional growth and employee wellness, we want you on the Bell team.
Bell's Field Services team is proud to be the face of the Bell brand, performing the best installation and repair services and maintaining Bell's network for our residential and business customers.
Name and description of the hiring department:
Service Team, Business Provisioning & Service Assurance, Field Operations, Customer Experience
The Business Provisioning and Service Assurance team is responsible for the design, coordination and repair of customer services within the IPVPN, Broadband and Core Data product lines.
The primary focus of the role is to identify, evaluate, document and implement operational changes to improve information and processing systems, review and make recommendations on process enhancements/automation/alignment, testing tools and provide post deployment support. The focus of the team is around driving operational efficiency through robotic process automation. The successful candidate will work with business users, system groups, other business units and external vendors or contractors to deliver best practices and solutions.
Job Duties / Accountabilities:
- Work closely with internal and external teams to assess tools, process and flow changes required to perform tasks
- Partner with different teams to develop and deliver detailed end-to-end process mapping
- Facilitate identification of process improvements or system enhancements often requiring the co-ordination of multiple functional areas
- With minimal guidance, gather and analyze data from various sources in Excel
- Convert business requirements into a conceptual automation solution; provide appropriate documentation to development team to ensure requirements are met
- Ensure that various steps to implement a project/process are respected
- Co-ordinate testing of task specifications and project within the user area
- Develop user manual and training material for new and existing processes and tasks
- Review enhancements and projects after implementation for compliance to specifications
- Ensure issues and root cause of incidents and problems are understood, documented and ensure appropriate actions are taken to resolve and prevent recurrence
- Maintain leading-edge business and technical knowledge
- Through a personal development plan, remain current in industry best practices related to process mapping and project management
Essential Qualifications / Competencies:
- Post-secondary education
- Strong process mapping skills (question)
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English
- Excellent organizational skills
- Ability to effectively coordinate and facilitate meetings, and to negotiate consensus across multiple cross-functional teams
- Ability to understand and articulate requirements and issues from a business perspective
- Intermediate knowledge of MS-Office tools (Word, Outlook and PowerPoint)
- Advanced knowledge of MS-Excel to analyze data
- Ability to prioritize workload and time accordingly to balance multiple requests and projects
- Ability to work autonomously, manage deadlines and ensure effective project follow-up
- Flexibility with regard to performing out-of-mandate tasks, as required
- Willingness to work extended hours when necessary to meet deliverables
- Willingness to participate in scheduled post deployment system testing during off-hours
Preferred Qualifications / Competencies:
- Project Management experience preferred
- Advanced knowledge of MS-Visio
- Robotic process automation (RPA) experience is an asset
- General knowledge and ability to use MS-SQL data queries and extract data for analysis
- French language skills
Please note that an EXCEL test will be administered
- Work schedule: Monday to Friday 37.5 hours per week, with a work period between 8:00 a.m. and 5:00 p.m
Job location address: 671 de la Gauchetière St W, Montreal (Quebec)/ or 100 Wynford dr.
Don Mills (Ontario) or 100 Dundas-Talbot Sq., London (Ontario)
Bilingualism is an asset (English and French); adequate knowledge of French is required for positions in Quebec.
Position Type: Union Job Status: Temporary - Part time Job Location: Canada : Ontario : London || Canada : Ontario : Toronto || Canada : Quebec : Montreal Application Deadline: 05/09/2021
Please apply directly online to be considered for this role. Applications through email will not be accepted.
At Bell, we don't just accept difference - we celebrate it. We're committed to fostering an inclusive, equitable, and accessible workplace where every team member feels valued, respected, and supported, and has the opportunity to reach their full potential. We welcome and encourage applications from people with disabilities.
Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process. For a confidential inquiry, simply email your recruiter directly or email@example.com to make arrangements. If you have questions regarding accessible employment at Bell please email our Diversity & Inclusion Team at firstname.lastname@example.org .
Created: Canada , QC , Montreal
Bell, one of Canada's Top 100 Employers.