Associate Procurement, Seasonal
At Bell, we do more than build world-class networks, develop innovative services and create original multiplatform media content - we're revolutionizing how Canadians communicate.
If you're ready to bring game-changing ideas to life and join a community that values bold ideas, professional growth and employee wellness, we want you on the Bell team.
Corporate Services is at the centre of the action, providing the support that enables Bell's industry leadership. Our Corporate Security & Responsibility, Communications, Human Resources, Procurement & Value Creation and Real Estate teams work collaboratively to drive our corporate strategy forward.
Job Title: Associate Procurement, Seasonal
Date candidate required: June 2019
Approximative end date: End of August 2019
Application deadline: May 24, 2019
Name and description of the hiring department:
The Bell Procurement team is a best-in-class Procurement organization using leading industry practices in sourcing activities. We are a centralized organization focused on the management of BCE Inc. expenditures by leading the sourcing of goods and services throughout the company. As we grow and invest in new technologies, our role involves maximizing every dollar spent on products and services. Our networks are fueled by suppliers' technology and Procurement is at the forefront of these contracts, leading negotiations with suppliers to ensure best value is obtained.
Job Duties / Accountabilities:
- Assist with administrative activities related to procurement and contract migration, such as document management
- Export and organize reports, documents, spreadsheets, using different applications and different report formats
- Answer questions pertaining to Bell's contract management tool
- Verify and validate contract data to ensure accuracy
Essential Qualifications / Competencies:
- Education in Business Administration, Supply Chain or another related field
- Experience or knowledge related to various processes associated with Procurement
- Basic knowledge of Excel, Word and Outlook
- Bilingualism required, French and English
Preferred Qualifications / Competencies:
- Strong ability to adapt to a constantly evolving workplace
- Self-sufficiency and strong problem-solving skills
- Good teamwork and communication skills
- Ability to manage the prioritization of requests
Bilingualism is required (Enlgish and French)
Position Type: Union
Job Status: Summer Student
Job Location: Canada : Quebec : Verdun
Application Deadline: 05/24/2019
Please apply directly online to be considered for this role. Applications through email will not be accepted.
At Bell, we don't just accept difference - we celebrate it. We're committed to fostering an inclusive, equitable, and accessible workplace where every team member feels valued, respected, and supported, and has the opportunity to reach their full potential. We welcome and encourage applications from people with disabilities.
Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process. For a confidential inquiry, simply email your recruiter directly or email@example.com to make arrangements. If you have questions regarding accessible employment at Bell please email our Diversity & Inclusion Team at firstname.lastname@example.org .
Created: Canada , QC , Verdun