Associate PC Management Services, Seasonal
Req Id: 368811
At Bell, we do more than build world-class networks, develop innovative services and create original multiplatform media content – we advance how Canadians connect with each other and the world.
If you’re ready to bring game-changing ideas to life and join a community that values, professional growth and employee wellness, we want you on the Bell team.
The Bell IT team uses emerging technologies, Agile and DevOps to design and build innovative solutions that enable Bell’s communications services for businesses and consumers. We’re looking for creative problem-solvers who are curious, collaborative and ready to be on the leading edge of technological transformation.
Name and description of the hiring department:
The PC Management Associate is in charge of PC provisioning, recuperation and investigations of PC assets. This includes the problem analysis and resolution linked to PC provisioning, PC recuperation and investigations and/or support in applying corrective measures, or in communicating with the proper specialists.
Job Duties / Accountabilities:
- Analyze and verify input/output data from different sources (TSC, Reuse center, E-Space, MTW, E-Exit, Asset Manager, Help Desk support web)
- Manage Bell Canada PC fleet, approve hardware and software provisioning requests, manage assets recuperation and investigations, with respect of Bell Canada assets management policies
- Respond to users demands and troubleshoot problems linked to IT
- Perform work coordination around PC deployments
Essential Qualifications / Competencies:
- High analysis capabilities
- MS Office Outlook, Powerpoint, Excel, Word basic level
- Planning abilities, prioritize workload
- Ability to use many computer systems running on different platforms
- Ability to obtain accurate and precise information to be treated, by phone or in writing from clients from all levels
- Ability to perform follow-ups on several cases at the same time, manage a large volume of customer requests while responding to daily emergencies
- Have the ability to adapt to rapid technological changes
- Strong communication skills both verbal and written
- French, fluent in the language with no significant limitation
- English, fluent in the language with no significant limitation
Preferred Qualifications / Competencies:
- Very good knowledge of different systems and databases required to perform the work (AM, TSC, Reuse center, E-Space, MTW, E-Exit, Help Desk support web)
- Frequent interruptions and obligation to respect deadlines
- Remain informed of the latest changes in policies and processes for managing equipment
- Performs tasks requiring mostly concentration and precision, using a computer
- Business hours: Flexible between 7:30 am and 9:00 am / Monday to Friday
Position Duration: May - September 2022
Bilingualism is required (English and French); adequate knowledge of French is required for positions in Quebec.
Position Type: Union
Job Status: Summer Student
Job Location: Canada : Quebec : Verdun
Flexible work profile: Mobile
Application Deadline: 05/07/2022
Please apply directly online to be considered for this role. Applications through email will not be accepted.
At Bell, we don’t just accept difference - we celebrate it. We’re committed to fostering an inclusive, equitable, and accessible workplace where every team member feels valued, respected, and supported, and has the opportunity to reach their full potential. We welcome and encourage applications from people with disabilities.
Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process. For a confidential inquiry, simply email your recruiter directly or firstname.lastname@example.org to make arrangements. If you have questions regarding accessible employment at Bell please email our Diversity & Inclusion Team at email@example.com.
Created: Canada, QC, Verdun
Bell, one of Canada's Top 100 Employers.