Associate Municipal Operations Center
Req Id: 367311
At Bell, we do more than build world-class networks, develop innovative services and create original multiplatform media content – we advance how Canadians connect with each other and the world.
If you’re ready to bring game-changing ideas to life and join a community that values, professional growth and employee wellness, we want you on the Bell team.
Bell is making unmatched investments in our world-leading broadband fibre and wireless networks because we know they’re the backbone of the products and services our customers love. If you’re excited about transforming the way people connect, our Network team is the right place for you.
Company name: Bell Canada
Job location address: 600 Jean-Talon Est, Montréal, Qc.
Job status: Regular Part Time
Name and description of the hiring department:
The Access Network team sees in the deployment of the outside network by means of plans of work and estimate of engineering, to serve our customers with high technologies. The Rights of Way team is responsible, among other things, for transacting, processing and submitting all right of way/servitude files on private lots as well as permissions, leases and rentals with exception organizations throughout the province of Quebec.
Job Duties / Accountabilities:
- Prepare and process right of way requests: analyze the request, research the various work tools and submit the project to the next external or internal stakeholder
- Respond to inquiries from external and internal clients regarding deadlines, terms and processes
- Ensure all necessary follow-ups with the various stakeholders until the rights of way/permissions are obtained by negotiating the deadlines and priorities of the parties involved
- Analyze the plans submitted and ensure that they meet the standards and requirements of internal and external clients
- Write the mandates assigned to various stakeholders, open new files, update the various project statuses and transmit the data to all parties involved when necessary
- Ensures the integrity of the document database by performing maintenance and monitoring of portal documents
- Plan and keep up to date the budget in relation to the annual rent to be paid to various organizations;
- Analyze and pay invoices in a timely manner in accordance with Bell standards
- Handle unusual and complex situations as well as answer questions or requests of various nature and refer to the appropriate person when necessary
- Participate in process development and improvement projects
- Develop and write supporting documents following the analysis of recurring situations
- Support and assist the Environmental Coordinator in his corporate tasks and ensure the follow-up of complaints and annual tasks for the access network in Quebec and Ontario
Essential Qualifications / Competencies:
- French, fluent in the language (written & spoken)
- English, fluent in the language (written & spoken)
- Ability to develop and edit accurate, clear, concise and professionally written communications
- Organizational skills, priority management, and work planning skills
- Tactful and skilled in communication and negotiation with internal and external clients
- Attention to detail and thoroughness
- Ability to guide and coach others and make decisions
- Ingenuity, autonomy, analytical and synthesis skills
- Basic knowledge of Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook, Power Point)
Preferred Qualifications / Competencies:
- Knowledge of computer applications such as: SAP, Network X/GPT and LSCP
- Ability to negotiate with internal and external clients
- Ability to solve problems quickly
- Innovative attitude to simplify the search for a solution
- Knowledge of the Access Network
- Knowledge of map reading is an asset
- Knowledge of rights of way, Quebec Land Registry, InfoLot, an asset
Bilingualism is required (English and French); adequate knowledge of French is required for positions in Quebec.
Position Type: Union
Job Status: Regular - Part time
Job Location: Canada : Quebec : Montreal
Flexible work profile: Remote
Application Deadline: 05/08/2022
Please apply directly online to be considered for this role. Applications through email will not be accepted.
At Bell, we don’t just accept difference - we celebrate it. We’re committed to fostering an inclusive, equitable, and accessible workplace where every team member feels valued, respected, and supported, and has the opportunity to reach their full potential. We welcome and encourage applications from people with disabilities.
Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process. For a confidential inquiry, simply email your recruiter directly or email@example.com to make arrangements. If you have questions regarding accessible employment at Bell please email our Diversity & Inclusion Team at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Created: Canada, QC, Montreal
Bell, one of Canada's Top 100 Employers.