Associate Financial Results and Reports
Associate Financial Results and Reports
Req Id: 268606
At Bell, we do more than build world-class networks, develop innovative services and create original multiplatform media content - we're revolutionizing how Canadians communicate.
If you're ready to bring game-changing ideas to life and join a community that values bold ideas, professional growth and employee wellness, we want you on the Bell team.
Our Bell Business Markets team enables the digital transformation of businesses and governments nationwide through solutions in areas including Internet and private networks, voice and unified communications, contact centre, security, Internet of Things, data centre and cloud. We're proud to be Canada's leading provider of broadband network and communication services for businesses and governments.
Name and description of the hiring department:
Electronic Fund Transfer (EFT) and Wire Activities PRIME for Bell Business Market (BBM). This person will implement and deliver customers' profiles components (EFT/Wire Setup, Monarch) that will drive several internal applications in which BBM Managers/Users will take action to ensure external customer's satisfaction and AR/DSO targets are achieved.This person will monitor and take appropriate actions for any issues related to the applications, and will identify any improvements.
Job Duties and Accountabilities:
- Setting up Monarch templates. test , confirm
- Updates to existing Fund$in EFT Customer profiles
- Address requests for customer's original email from AR /Billing, when required (send to Collections, Billing teams/primes, as required)
- Address requests from Collections /billing for original copy of customer's email/remittance
- Email alerts from Fund$In as trouble reports, investigate, troubleshoot and liaison back with the Monarch support prime
- Manual exception template processes and creation of manual templates
- Template corrections and investigations will require regular and ongoing work /support
Essential Qualifications and Competencies:
- Bilingual (French and English)
- Background in EFT/Wire processes, Finance, Account Receivable and Billing
- Highly organized
- Highly meticulous
- Work autonomously
- Ability to manage priorities and deliver results on short timeframes
- Be able to learn and react quickly when facing new problems
- Be able to consistently meet deadlines to handle multiple tasks and projects and switch between them quickly
- Evaluate priorities and use time effectively and efficiently concentrating efforts on the most important tasks
- Written and verbal communication skills. Comfortable working with all levels of management, internal and external stakeholders
- Work under pressure and with tight deadlines
- Excel intermediate (pivot tables, VLook up, templates)
- Proficiency in Word and Outlook
Preferred Qualifications and Competencies:
- Experience with Monarch, SAP and various billing platforms (BCT Tool, DATA, NM1, Special Billing, etc)
- Cash application, EFT?Wire, Banking process, etc.
- 37.5 hours per week
- From Monday to Frida y between 8:00 am and 5:00 pm
- Working from home
Bilingualism is an asset (English and French); adequate knowledge of French is required for positions in Quebec.
Position Type: Non Management Job Status: Temporary - Part time Job Location: Canada : Quebec : Verdun Application Deadline: 01/17/2021
Please apply directly online to be considered for this role. Applications through email will not be accepted.
At Bell, we don't just accept difference - we celebrate it. We're committed to fostering an inclusive, equitable, and accessible workplace where every team member feels valued, respected, and supported, and has the opportunity to reach their full potential. We welcome and encourage applications from people with disabilities.
Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process. For a confidential inquiry, simply email your recruiter directly or email@example.com to make arrangements. If you have questions regarding accessible employment at Bell please email our Diversity & Inclusion Team at firstname.lastname@example.org .
Created: Canada, QC, Montreal
Bell, one of Canada's Top 100 Employers.