Associate Control Centre
Req Id: 373374
At Bell, we do more than build world-class networks, develop innovative services and create original multiplatform media content – we advance how Canadians connect with each other and the world.
If you’re ready to bring game-changing ideas to life and join a community that values, professional growth and employee wellness, we want you on the Bell team.
Bell’s Field Services team is proud to be the face of the Bell brand, performing the best installation and repair services and maintaining Bell’s network for our residential and business customers.
Name and description of the hiring department:
The Control Centre team plays a central role in the delivery of repair and installation services for our business and residential customers. Some of the mandates our different teams are responsible for include Forecasting, Manual Handling, Intraday management, Dispatch and servicing our specialized markets such as Business and Data and Central Office technicians to meet customer commitments.
Within our various dynamic groups, a stimulating and enriching atmosphere allows us to surpass the quality of our customer service day after day.
Job Duties / Accountabilities:
- Distribute tasks and workload
- Ensure specific tasks are assigned to technicians with the required skills
- Prioritize orders and estimate the required turnaround time
- Provide support to technicians
- Ensure a close follow-up of tasks to avoid customer failures or delays
- Follow-up with customers
- Follow-up on technician compliance with work procedures
- Refer special cases to the appropriate stakeholders
- Analyze tasks coded by technicians
- Contact clients to keep them informed of cases and reschedule appointments as required
- Oral and written communications with various internal and external stakeholders
Essential Qualifications / Competencies:
- English: Proficiency without any major restrictions
- Control Centre experience
- Customer service experience at least 6 months
- MS Excel basic
- MS Word basic
- MS Outlook basic
- Ease with technology
- Ability to handle multiple situations simultaneously
- Ability to work under pressure and adapt quickly
- Autonomy and rapid decision-making
- Developed team spirit
- In-depth analytical capacity
- Good communication skills/ interpersonal relations
- Customer focus
- Diplomacy and tact
Preferred Qualifications / Competencies:
- Knowledge of Bell products and services
- Good knowledge of the Office suite (Word, Outlook)
- Understanding the external network (copper, fibre, wireless)
- Knowledge of the various operational groups in the Control Centre
- Experience with Bell systems
- Possibility of five days a week, Monday to Friday between 6:00 am and 9:00 pm and Saturday and Sunday from 6:00 am to 7:00 pm
- Must be available 24/7
Bilingualism is an asset (English and French); adequate knowledge of French is required for positions in Quebec.
Position Type: Union
Job Status: Temporary - Part time
Job Location: Canada : Ontario : Mississauga
Flexible work profile: Remote
Application Deadline: 05/18/2022
Please apply directly online to be considered for this role. Applications through email will not be accepted.
At Bell, we don’t just accept difference - we celebrate it. We’re committed to fostering an inclusive, equitable, and accessible workplace where every team member feels valued, respected, and supported, and has the opportunity to reach their full potential. We welcome and encourage applications from people with disabilities.
Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process. For a confidential inquiry, simply email your recruiter directly or firstname.lastname@example.org to make arrangements. If you have questions regarding accessible employment at Bell please email our Diversity & Inclusion Team at email@example.com.
Created: Canada, ON, Mississauga
Bell, one of Canada's Top 100 Employers.