Associate Control Centre, Seasonal
At Bell, we do more than build world-class networks, develop innovative services and create original multiplatform media content - we're revolutionizing how Canadians communicate.
If you're ready to bring game-changing ideas to life and join a community that values bold ideas, professional growth and employee wellness, we want you on the Bell team.
Bell's forward-thinking Customer Operations team is creating the ultimate service experience for our residential, wireless and small business consumers. We lead strategic development and execution of day-to-day operations, develop tools and processes to drive service enhancements, manage customer loyalty and retention, and leverage big data and artificial intelligence to create intellectual property.
Name and description of the hiring department:
The Contract Management System Liaison Centre's goal is to improve due-date resolution, meet our customer commitments and to assist our Contractors and Field Technicians to deliver better service to our customers for their cable and buried wire needs.
The Associate Control Centre is responsible for coordinating the completion of provisioning and assurance work or service orders submitted by technicians. This includes a responsibility for building daily work loads by screening orders and through the coordination with various departments. The Associate ensures that service is provided to external or internal customers on a timely basis. She maintains and updates several databases as well as prepares statistical and tracking reports.
Job Duties / Accountabilities:
- Coordinating the completion of provisioning and assurance work or service orders done by technicians
- Building daily work loads and schedules through effective coordination with various departments
- Ensure service is provided to external or internal customers on a timely basis
- Ensure all orders are accurate and completed at customer due dates
- Prioritizes and releases orders to appropriate technicians based on experience level, availability and assigned territory
- Records order completion details
- Relays problems causing delays to both the customer and various departments involved
- Inbound and outbound call handling to direct external customers, Field Managers and Technicians
- Escalate on due dates Optimizing force (Technicians) to load (Tickets) on due date by partnering with Jeopardy Handling Associates
- Internal escalation of service jeopardy conditions (missed appointments, force to load unbalance)
- Meeting & exceeding targets (renegotiating appointment offerings on due date, missed appointments on due date)
- Tracking and escalating all escalations and follow through to external customers up to completion
- Ensure all escalations for next day are ready for load on due dates
- Verify orders for accuracy and completeness and ensure availability of equipment and material
- Coordinate with all involved departments to ensure due date can be met and advise customer of the due date
- Appropriate technician and equipment are assigned for completion of orders
- Review and finalize loads by ensuring equipment and material have arrived, all access information is available and due date has not changed
- Negotiate new due date when completion date is compromised by various problems
- Ensure technician safety by keeping track of their location at all times
- Answer requests from various departments
- Through various systems, maintain and update several databases
- Coordination of activities which are under time restriction
- Unpredictable work load
Essential Qualifications / Competencies:
- Customer focus (previous experience with internal and external customers)
- Strong telephone etiquette
- Excellent communication skills (including assertiveness and influencing others)
- Ability to thrive in a quick paced environment and work well under pressure
- Strong problem solving and decision making skills
- Flexibility and adaptability in an evolving position
- Strong time management skills to re-prioritize workload and the demands of internal/external customers continuously under time restrictions to meet
- Ability to educate and persuade internal/external stakeholders to partner on delivery of timely service to our customers
- Knowledge of CMS
Preferred Qualifications / Competencies:
- Call Centre experience
- Strong Dispatching experience
- Intermediate PC skills (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Hours of operation is 7/13,365 days; including weekends and holidays
- Shift /schedule flexibility
- Call Centre environment
- Based on business needs hours of operation are subject to change
Bilingualism is an asset (English and French); adequate knowledge of French is required for positions in Quebec.
Position Type: Union Job Status: Summer Student Job Location: Canada : Ontario : Etobicoke
Please apply directly online to be considered for this role. Applications through email will not be accepted.
At Bell, we don't just accept difference - we celebrate it. We're committed to fostering an inclusive, equitable, and accessible workplace where every team member feels valued, respected, and supported, and has the opportunity to reach their full potential.
We welcome and encourage applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process. For a confidential inquiry, simply email your recruiter directly or email@example.com to make arrangements. If you have questions regarding accessible employment at Bell please email our Diversity & Inclusion Team at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Created: Canada , ON , Etobicoke