Associate Computer Applications Support
Associate Computer Applications Support
Req Id: 288191
At Bell, we do more than build world-class networks, develop innovative services and create original multiplatform media content - we advance how Canadians connect with each other and the world.
If you're ready to bring game-changing ideas to life and join a community that values, professional growth and employee wellness, we want you on the Bell team.
The Bell IT team uses emerging technologies, Agile and DevOps to design and build innovative solutions that enable Bell's communications services for businesses and consumers. We're looking for creative problem-solvers who are curious, collaborative and ready to be on the leading edge of technological transformation.
Name and description of the hiring department:
The Operations Technical & Systems Support (OTSS) team is a fast-paced team, responsible for the Service Availability, Change Management and Application Performance, following ITIL Best Practices, of various applications in Bell Canada.
Job Duties / Accountabilities:
- Provide support and provisioning for the Bell Business Portal (BBP), VERINT, USOC, for various user communities.
- Maintain database integrity for multiple applications
- Respond to calls and emails from members of the user community
- Access/ID management for various applications, such as: Bell Business Portal and VERINT
- Train and coach user community when necessary
- Act as subject matter expert for different teams and in the context of projects, sessions and conference calls
- Act as intermediate between users and partners
- Maintain documentation related to supported applications (user-guides, job-aids etc)
Essential Qualifications / Competencies:
To be successful in this position, the following skills and demonstrated experience will be required:
- Intermediate knowledge of MS Office (Word, Excel)
- Ability to plan and prioritize
- Ability to coordinate and negotiate activities with different groups
- Fluent in English and French / Ability to communicate effectively (reading, writing, spoken)
- Ability to analyze and solve system problems of different nature related to the supported databases and applications
- Ability to manage stress and uncertainty effectively
- Excellent interpersonal skills, strong customer orientation and ability to work efficiently with all team members and independently as well
- Strong problem solving abilities including initiative to handle issues in a proactive manner
Preferred Qualifications / Competencies:
- Working knowledge of at least one (1) of the following applications: Bell Business Portal (BBP), VERINT, USOCS, MTWO, NETS, IPAIRS, COPS, FWFM
- Knowledge in Provisioning
- Availability: Monday to Friday, between 7:00 and 16:00
- Possibility of overtime, flexibility in hours is required
- Job location address: 1 Alexander-Graham-Bell, Verdun (QC)
Bilingualism is required (English and French); adequate knowledge of French is required for positions in Quebec.
Position Type: Union Job Status: Temporary - Part time Job Location: Canada : Quebec : Verdun Application Deadline: 06/06/2021
Please apply directly online to be considered for this role. Applications through email will not be accepted.
At Bell, we don't just accept difference - we celebrate it. We're committed to fostering an inclusive, equitable, and accessible workplace where every team member feels valued, respected, and supported, and has the opportunity to reach their full potential. We welcome and encourage applications from people with disabilities.
Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process. For a confidential inquiry, simply email your recruiter directly or email@example.com to make arrangements. If you have questions regarding accessible employment at Bell please email our Diversity & Inclusion Team at firstname.lastname@example.org .
Created: Canada , QC , Montreal
Bell, one of Canada's Top 100 Employers.