Application Developer Salesforce
Req Id: 365231
At Bell, we do more than build world-class networks, develop innovative services and create original multiplatform media content – we advance how Canadians connect with each other and the world.
If you’re ready to bring game-changing ideas to life and join a community that values, professional growth and employee wellness, we want you on the Bell team.
The Bell Mobility team offers the best and latest mobile devices, wireless services and Internet of Things solutions to consumer and business customers, with the top speeds, coverage and reliability on Canada’s Best National Network. We love to innovate, embrace big challenges, and live for the newest technology
Reporting to the Senior Manager, the Application Developer will play a key role in helping our sales channel achieve their goals by building innovative solutions for business challenges. You will become intimate with our instance, dig deep into the current business practices, learn to question why, and search for ways to affect positive changes and improve selling efficiency.
This position calls for a dynamic and resourceful developer with proven Salesforce admin skills, problem-solving abilities, and operational expertise. The individual will take part in gathering and analyzing business requirements, development, ensuring consistency of definitions and business rules and significantly improve how Sales operates within our instance. You will help to build and maintain collaborative relationships while working with partners and cross-functional teams.
- Build, configure, and maintain custom objects, record types, fields, page layouts, formulas, data validation rules, triggers, custom workflows, approval processes, within our Salesforce instance
- Automate business processes using Salesforce automations tools such as flows, process builders, workflow rules, approval processes, and formula fields
- Create and maintain Reports and Dashboards
- Improve the overall quality and completeness of documentation. Document all flows, rules, metadata changes in accordance with the business requirements and workflows
- Support Salesforce users including user management, password resets, and deactivations
- Work with sales/support teams to understand their workflows and recommend solutions using Salesforce
Competencies / Skills:
- Minimum of 2 years experience as a Salesforce Administrator.
- Have a current Salesforce Admin 201 and/or Platform App Builder Certification
- Hands on experience in the configuration of declarative Salesforce features including user management, roles/profiles, permission Sets, custom objects, new page layouts, custom fields, formula fields, validations, workflows rules, email templates, Process Builder, Flows, Lightning Pages, Custom Metadata Types, Custom Settings, and Managed Packages
- Strong solution design skills with in-depth understanding of permissions in Salesforce; Roles and Profiles, Org-wide defaults, Sharing Sets, Permission Sets, and Flows
- Good understanding of Lightening web components, Visualforce page layouts, and Visualforce components
- Experience with relational databases a strong plus: SQL queries, views, and stored procedures
- Salesforce Administrator certification
- Salesforce Platform App Builder certification
- Knowledge of the telecommunications industry
- Bilingualism is an asset (English and French); adequate knowledge of French is required for positions in Quebec.
Bilingualism is an asset (English and French); adequate knowledge of French is required for positions in Quebec.
Position Type: Management
Job Status: Regular - Full Time
Job Location: Canada : Ontario : Toronto || Canada : Alberta : Calgary || Canada : British Columbia : Vancouver || Canada : New Brunswick : Moncton || Canada : Newfoundland : St. John's || Canada : Nova Scotia : Halifax || Canada : Ontario : Don Mills || Canada : Ontario : Mississauga || Canada : Quebec : Montreal
Flexible work profile: Mobile
Application Deadline: 05/04/2022
Please apply directly online to be considered for this role. Applications through email will not be accepted.
At Bell, we don’t just accept difference - we celebrate it. We’re committed to fostering an inclusive, equitable, and accessible workplace where every team member feels valued, respected, and supported, and has the opportunity to reach their full potential. We welcome and encourage applications from people with disabilities.
Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process. For a confidential inquiry, simply email your recruiter directly or email@example.com to make arrangements. If you have questions regarding accessible employment at Bell please email our Diversity & Inclusion Team at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Created: Canada, ON, Toronto
Bell, one of Canada's Top 100 Employers.