Analytics Developer, Bell Media
Req Id: 353733
At Bell, we do more than build world-class networks, develop innovative services and create original multiplatform media content - we advance how Canadians connect with each other and the world.
If you’re ready to bring game-changing ideas to life and join a community that values professional growth and employee wellness, we want you on the Bell team.
The Bell Media team creates and delivers the best Canadian and international content across our digital media, television, radio, and out-of-home advertising platforms. We’re looking for innovative team players ready to take some of the most well-known entertainment brands in the country to the next level.
About the team:
Bell Media’s Data Science and Infrastructure team is building out the next generation of experience for customers across Digital and Linear properties. We lead strategic development and execution of day-to-day operations, develop tools and processes to drive performance enhancements, manage customer loyalty and retention, and leverage big data and artificial intelligence to create intellectual property.
We are looking for an Analytics Developer who is detail-oriented, loves to collaborate, and is passionate about turning data into actionable insights. They will report to Senior Manager, Analytics Development and will play a key role in developing and maintaining data collection products across Bell Media.
- building and deploying analytics integrations through a customer data platform (CDP) and enabling data collection and ingestion which serves as the first step to data activation, reporting, and user targeting
- collaborating with developers across the organization and providing technical guidance
- ensuring that our code is maintainable and scalable by building out redundancies such as unit tests, automated QA tests, and writing concise technical documentation
- investigating and troubleshooting data collection issues
- integrating related products such as consent management (CMP), data management platforms (DMP), A/B testing, and more
- great communication skills and experience collaborating in an agile development environment
- openness to being flexible in your role and learning new skills
- Formal training (a degree or otherwise) in data analytics, software development, computer science, etc.
- Experience implementing analytics products (Adobe Analytics, GA360, etc.)
- Experience implementing video analytics (Adobe Heartbeat, Conviva, etc.)
- Experience implementing CDPs, CMPs, DMPs, and/or A/B testing products
- Experience building automated testing platforms (Selenium, Puppeteer, etc.)
- Experience with distributed data and cloud computing platforms such as Amazon Web Services (AWS) and Google Cloud Platform (GCP)
Bilingualism is an asset (English and French); adequate knowledge of French is required for positions in Quebec.
Position Type: Management
Job Status: Regular - Full Time
Job Location: Canada : Ontario : Toronto || Canada : Ontario : Hamilton || Canada : Ontario : Kingston || Canada : Ontario : London || Canada : Ontario : Mississauga || Canada : Ontario : Ottawa || Canada : Ontario : Waterloo
Flexible work profile: Mobile
Application Deadline: 05/31/2022
Please apply directly online to be considered for this role. Applications through email will not be accepted.
At Bell, we don’t just accept difference - we celebrate it. We’re committed to fostering an inclusive, equitable, and accessible workplace where every team member feels valued, respected, and supported, and has the opportunity to reach their full potential. We welcome and encourage applications from people with disabilities.
Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process. For a confidential inquiry, simply email your recruiter directly or email@example.com to make arrangements. If you have questions regarding accessible employment at Bell please email our Diversity & Inclusion Team at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Created: Canada, ON, Toronto
Bell, one of Canada's Top 100 Employers.