Analyst, Management of Strategic Planning, Hybrid Work Place
Req Id: 380535
At Bell, we do more than build world-class networks, develop innovative services and create original multiplatform media content - we advance how Canadians connect with each other and the world.
If you’re ready to bring game-changing ideas to life and join a community that values professional growth and employee wellness, we want you on the Bell team.
The Bell Media team creates and delivers the best Canadian and international content across our digital media, television, radio, and out-of-home advertising platforms. We’re looking for innovative team players ready to take some of the most well-known entertainment brands in the country to the next level.
The media industry is constantly evolving. Bell Media’s Business Intelligence team is looking for a creative and forward-thinking individual that is able to apply their analytical skills to develop strategic plans generating growth for Bell Media. This person must demonstrate a great ability to synthesize and to highlights the real stakes through storytelling with an executive mindset
In this role, you will :
- Support the management of the strategic planning process involving the relevant teams such as Subscription, Sales, Digital, Strategic Insights.
- Monitor best practices, business models and media trends by analyzing existing and emerging data
- Make recommendation to feed strategic thinking and to support the decision making process of high-level management ;
- Analyze data from different sources, then elaborate and evaluate various projections and growth scenarios;
- Leverage a variety of tools and databases, including primary and third-party resources;
- University degree in business, strategic planning, finance or related field
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to interpret and evaluate financial and audience data,
- Ability to transform complex information from multiple sources into a clear, insightful and compelling story;
- Advanced knowledge of Excel (pivots, formulas & macros) & PowerPoint
- Interest in video content (on television and on digital) and audio (on radio and on digital) as well as their monetization.
- Experience in strategic planning, finance, marketing research, media industry or TV distribution
- Understanding of industry-standard media measurement tools & data such as Numeris, Infosys, comScore and Adobe Analytics.
- Knowledge of data analysis and visualization tools (Tableau, PowerBI)
Adequate knowledge of French is required for positions in Quebec.
Position Type: Management
Job Status: Regular - Full Time
Job Location: Canada : Quebec : Montreal
Flexible work profile: Mobile
Application Deadline: 08/12/2022
Please apply directly online to be considered for this role. Applications through email will not be accepted.
At Bell, we don’t just accept difference - we celebrate it. We’re committed to fostering an inclusive, equitable, and accessible workplace where every team member feels valued, respected, and supported, and has the opportunity to reach their full potential. We welcome and encourage applications from people with disabilities.
Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process. For a confidential inquiry, simply email your recruiter directly or firstname.lastname@example.org to make arrangements. If you have questions regarding accessible employment at Bell please email our Diversity & Inclusion Team at email@example.com.
Created: Canada, QC, Montreal
Bell, one of Canada's Top 100 Employers.