Analyst, Business Intelligence
Req Id: 341351
At Bell, we do more than build world-class networks, develop innovative services and create original multiplatform media content – we advance how Canadians connect with each other and the world.
If you’re ready to bring game-changing ideas to life and join a community that values, professional growth and employee wellness, we want you on the Bell team.
Bell’s Field Services team is proud to be the face of the Bell brand, performing the best installation and repair services and maintaining Bell’s network for our residential and business customers.
The Field Services Workforce Management is responsible for forecasting load and capacity for all provisioning and assurance markets in Ontario, Quebec and Atlantic. This includes residential and business markets for all technicians (Bell, Bell Technical Solutions and Contractor). The Business intelligence analyst tasks includes developing forecasting models for work load, analysis of capacity & workforce productivity to build strategic recommendations to manage operations. The successful candidate must have proven mathematical skills – including a strong statistical background, an open-minded approach to problem solving and a drive to achieve superior results.
- Develop forecasting models to predict work load of residential markets
- Understand key drivers for load variations & their impacts on time per job
- Collaborate with other teams to improve calendar management by developing automated algorithms to better match force to load
- Workforce management modeling : force-to-load analysis, supply/demand modeling, optimization of workforce resources
- Develop recommendations and implement new processes, systems or tool to support business needs, as required
- Forecasting methods (time-series, regressions), Mathematical modeling & statistical analysis
- Database base knowledge & ability to extract/manipulate data
- Advanced Excel (pivot tables, charts, conditional formatting, Analysis toolpak, etc.)
- Power Point
- Excellent verbal and written communication
- Strong leadership skills with risk-management
- Strong sense of initiative and ability to prioritize
- Ability to adapt and work in a fast paced environment with good tolerance to ambiguity
- Able to Establish & maintain effective relationships with various operational teams, IT & fiancé to understand key drivers impacting the organization & implement solutions
- Comfortable in working in virtual environments (i.e. conference calls, videoconference)
- Understanding of business needs/input, customer focus
- Autonomous and self-motivated
- University graduate within relevant field
- Knowledge of forecasting/scheduling models
- Knowledge of forecasting software Eviews, Stata, SAS, Forecast Pro
- Knowledge of operational research/mathematical programming software
- Field Services or Call centre operations expertise
- 2 years of experience within similar management functions
- Change management skills
#Talent #Indeed #Tech #Technology #Forecasting #FieldService #CallCentre #Stata #SAS #ForecastingPro #ChangeManagement #WorkforceManagement #Management #LI-MS2
Bilingualism is an asset (English and French); adequate knowledge of French is required for positions in Quebec.
Position Type: Management
Job Status: Regular - Full Time
Job Location: Canada : Ontario : Toronto || Canada : New Brunswick : Fredericton || Canada : Nova Scotia : Halifax || Canada : Ontario : Mississauga || Canada : Ontario : Ottawa || Canada : Quebec : Montreal || Canada : Quebec : Verdun
Flexible work profile: Mobile
Application Deadline: 05/02/2022
Please apply directly online to be considered for this role. Applications through email will not be accepted.
At Bell, we don’t just accept difference - we celebrate it. We’re committed to fostering an inclusive, equitable, and accessible workplace where every team member feels valued, respected, and supported, and has the opportunity to reach their full potential. We welcome and encourage applications from people with disabilities.
Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process. For a confidential inquiry, simply email your recruiter directly or firstname.lastname@example.org to make arrangements. If you have questions regarding accessible employment at Bell please email our Diversity & Inclusion Team at email@example.com.
Created: Canada, QC, Montreal
Bell, one of Canada's Top 100 Employers.