Air and Prevention Maintenance
Req Id: 368854
At Bell, we do more than build world-class networks, develop innovative services and create original multiplatform media content – we advance how Canadians connect with each other and the world.
If you’re ready to bring game-changing ideas to life and join a community that values, professional growth and employee wellness, we want you on the Bell team.
Bell’s Field Services team is proud to be the face of the Bell brand, performing the best installation and repair services and maintaining Bell’s network for our residential and business customers.
Using innovative operational theory, tools and techniques, the Field team ensures that the right technician with the right skill set arrives at our residential and business customer’s premises on time, every time. We are committed to ensure that Bell's network, products and services are of the highest standard. The Field Services team thrives on providing installation and repair services for business and residential customers using the latest technology, including Fibre, Optical Ethernet, IPVPN.
The Bell ANPM Team identifies and prioritizes Preventative Maintenance work by analyzing the copper and fiber network in order to address Network degradation that will be completed by the Cable Repair technician. Other responsibilities involve analyzing and authorizing cable replacement requests, assisting Cable technicians with Held Orders, prioritizing M7s and validating BC-2290s.
This is an operational on-site role, in a faced-paced, results-oriented environment. The ideal candidate is a self starter who is willing to learn and evolve with the business. They should have an insatiable drive and passion for continuous improvement and innovation.
- Lead an established team of Technicians
- Workload management, ensuring all regions have enough cable PM work
- Revise the forecasted PM work that the Cable team must achieve to meet budgetary requirements
- Analyze data to quantify gaps / opportunities and make appropriate recommendations to drive process improvements
- Responsible for project delivery of internal initiatives
- Management of high priority escalations and support executive deep dives / analysis.
- Leverage available data to create next-gen reporting
- Weekly governance calls with Cable and Dispatch management teams
Essential Skills and Abilities:
- Excellent knowledge of the ANPM environment (CFR, Air Desk, ATD) and Bell’s architecture/network
- Proven analytical skills - able to identify and understand trends; able to synthesize and translate results into actionable items
- Superior written and verbal communication skills
- Autonomous, very dynamic, capable of decision making
- High capacity to learn, work under pressure in a continuously-changing environment
- Insatiable drive to move the business forward
- Strong interpersonal and networking skills
- Prioritize multiple tasks effectively
- Business analysis capabilities with presentation skills
- Post-secondary education
- Experience in Microsoft Office applications, mainly in Excel and PowerPoint
- Bilingual (written and spoken, English and French)
Bilingualism is an asset (English and French); adequate knowledge of French is required for positions in Quebec.
Position Type: Management
Job Status: Regular - Full Time
Job Location: Canada : Quebec : Montreal
Flexible work profile: Mobile
Application Deadline: 05/31/2022
Please apply directly online to be considered for this role. Applications through email will not be accepted.
At Bell, we don’t just accept difference - we celebrate it. We’re committed to fostering an inclusive, equitable, and accessible workplace where every team member feels valued, respected, and supported, and has the opportunity to reach their full potential. We welcome and encourage applications from people with disabilities.
Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process. For a confidential inquiry, simply email your recruiter directly or firstname.lastname@example.org to make arrangements. If you have questions regarding accessible employment at Bell please email our Diversity & Inclusion Team at email@example.com.
Created: Canada, QC, Montreal
Bell, one of Canada's Top 100 Employers.