Req Id: 372376
At Bell, we do more than build world-class networks, develop innovative services and create original multiplatform media content – we advance how Canadians connect with each other and the world.
If you’re ready to bring game-changing ideas to life and join a community that values, professional growth and employee wellness, we want you on the Bell team.
Our Legal and Regulatory teams advance and help develop Bell’s corporate, legal and regulatory strategies by providing strategic advice and legal counsel, protecting Bell’s interests, and liaising with regulatory and government agencies.
If you’re passionate, driven and find yourself seeking interesting work, new challenges and continuous learning opportunities, then we want you to join our team.
The Legal team is seeking a professional and results oriented Assistant who possesses a broad base of administrative and coordination skills in a fast paced and challenging environment to support Bell Canada lawyers and extended team. The team works closely with various departments and corporate groups within Bell and its affiliated companies.
Job Duties / Accountabilities :
- Manage the agenda for members of the Legal team, including all related logistical information
- Plan, organize and coordinate meetings, conference/videoconference calls and events
- Prepare presentation materials and other documents such as reports, charts, tables, revisions to agreements
- Provide general administrative support to the Legal team and liaise with its business and management teams
- Make travel arrangements and reservations
- Process invoices and expense accounts
- Manage general correspondence and filing
- Order office supplies as well as handle phone, printer and workstation requirements
- Other duties consistent with job classification
- Ability to prepare court materials will be considered an asset
Critical Qualifications/ Competencies:
- Strong organizational skills, self motivation and able to handle multiple demands by prioritizing effectively
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Effective decision-making abilities
- Demonstrated ability to maintain strict confidentiality
- Keen attention to detail and ability to work autonomously
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft software (Word, Excel, Power Point, Outlook)
- Ability to format Word documents including numbering, references, table of contents
- Excellent aptitude for interpersonal relations combined with an ability to interact with senior management and other team members in a professional and efficient manner
- Demonstrated ability for team work, working under pressure and respecting deadlines
- Flexibility and willingness to work outside normal working hours when required
- French fluency
- Post-secondary education
- Experience as an Administrative Assistant in the legal field
Bilingualism is an asset (English and French); adequate knowledge of French is required for positions in Quebec.
Position Type: Management
Job Status: Regular - Full Time
Job Location: Canada : Quebec : Montreal
Flexible work profile: Mobile
Application Deadline: 05/13/2022
Please apply directly online to be considered for this role. Applications through email will not be accepted.
At Bell, we don’t just accept difference - we celebrate it. We’re committed to fostering an inclusive, equitable, and accessible workplace where every team member feels valued, respected, and supported, and has the opportunity to reach their full potential. We welcome and encourage applications from people with disabilities.
Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process. For a confidential inquiry, simply email your recruiter directly or firstname.lastname@example.org to make arrangements. If you have questions regarding accessible employment at Bell please email our Diversity & Inclusion Team at email@example.com.
Created: Canada, QC, Montreal
Bell, one of Canada's Top 100 Employers.