Accounts Receivable Coordinator, Bell Media
Req Id: 372774
At Bell, we do more than build world-class networks, develop innovative services and create original multiplatform media content - we advance how Canadians connect with each other and the world.
If you’re ready to bring game-changing ideas to life and join a community that values professional growth and employee wellness, we want you on the Bell team.
The Bell Media team creates and delivers the best Canadian and international content across our digital media, television, radio, and out-of-home advertising platforms. We’re looking for innovative team players ready to take some of the most well-known entertainment brands in the country to the next level.
Position: Accounts Receivable Coordinator
Location: 87 Ontario West, Montreal, Qc., and/or, 9 Channel Nine Court, Scarborough, On.
Salary: Commensurate with qualifications and experience
Hours of Work: 40 hours per week. Overtime as required.
- Manage daily cheque deposit – via bank scanner
- Manage daily wire transfers - reconcile eft’s to bank statement to Bell location
- Process credit card transactions, manage Moneris Vault – provide clients with receipt
- Matching prepayments and contract approval for clients not approved for Bell payment terms
- Payment application of cheques, EFT, credit cards to client account
- Manage, reconcile Intercompany entries
- Perform account reconciliations, investigate & resolve payment discrepancies
- Adjustments, apply to client account
- Maintain records – record retention
- Compliance to policies and procedures
- Market & client support ( 25 Quebec radio stations )
- Assist with Quebec radio billing
- Various clerical & entry level credit and collections tasks (assisting if time permits)
- Knowledge of Accounting & Finance ( account reconciliations, data entry skills, high degree of accuracy )
- Proficient with Microsoft Office applications;
- Wide Orbit a definite plus – aptitude for working with new systems and software
- Ability to work independently
- Strong organizational & problem-solving skills. Detail oriented
- Ability to prioritize work, meet deadlines and work under pressure
- Bilingual (French and English) fluent in both languages
Bilingualism is required (English and French); adequate knowledge of French is required for positions in Quebec.
Position Type: Non Management
Job Status: Regular - Full Time
Job Location: Canada : Quebec : Montreal || Canada : Ontario : Scarborough
Flexible work profile: Mobile
Application Deadline: 05/25/2022
Please apply directly online to be considered for this role. Applications through email will not be accepted.
At Bell, we don’t just accept difference - we celebrate it. We’re committed to fostering an inclusive, equitable, and accessible workplace where every team member feels valued, respected, and supported, and has the opportunity to reach their full potential. We welcome and encourage applications from people with disabilities.
Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process. For a confidential inquiry, simply email your recruiter directly or firstname.lastname@example.org to make arrangements. If you have questions regarding accessible employment at Bell please email our Diversity & Inclusion Team at email@example.com.
Created: Canada, QC, Montreal
Bell, one of Canada's Top 100 Employers.