Account Representative, National Sales
Req Id: 369152
At Bell, we do more than build world-class networks, develop innovative services and create original multiplatform media content - we advance how Canadians connect with each other and the world.
If you’re ready to bring game-changing ideas to life and join a community that values professional growth and employee wellness, we want you on the Bell team.
The Bell Media team creates and delivers the best Canadian and international content across our digital media, television, radio, and out-of-home advertising platforms. We’re looking for innovative team players ready to take some of the most well-known entertainment brands in the country to the next level.
You want to be in a challenging environment with opportunities for advancement. Are you curious and have attention to detail, customer service oriented?
The Account Representative, National Sales primary responsibility under the direction of the Senior Manager, TVV National Sales is to support the sales team’s sales efforts and develop sales opportunities. This includes (but not limited to) the following:
Support Sales Efforts
- Preparation of sales proposals
- Process sales bookings
- Assist with forward adjustments, n/a replacements and schedule re-negotiations
- Prepare reports including projections, pacing, pitched/booked status, client buying history
- Sales presentations; gather research data, market information
- Support team during demanding selling seasons (upfront, calendar negotiations, etc.)
- Effectively liaise with all sales support functions such as traffic, research, marketing etc.
- Work towards previously set sales goals
- Build and deliver personalized campaigns focused on customer needs, targets and business strategies
- Deliver best in market customer service for any new business information requests; including proposals and follow-up
- Develop exceptional relationships with key clients/agencies
- Participate in industry activities related to the position
- University degree in Communication, Marketing or other related field
- Experience in sales or customer service
- Broadcast Media Sales experience preferred
- Excellent communication skills, both written and oral
- Manage multiple relationships well
- Detail oriented and organized
- Highly motivated with a desire to be successful
- Effective time management skills
- Assertive, competitive and committed
- Curious and desire to learn
Bilingualism is an asset (English and French); adequate knowledge of French is required for positions in Quebec.
Position Type: Management
Job Status: Regular - Full Time
Job Location: Canada : Quebec : Montreal
Flexible work profile: Mobile
Application Deadline: 05/20/2022
Please apply directly online to be considered for this role. Applications through email will not be accepted.
At Bell, we don’t just accept difference - we celebrate it. We’re committed to fostering an inclusive, equitable, and accessible workplace where every team member feels valued, respected, and supported, and has the opportunity to reach their full potential. We welcome and encourage applications from people with disabilities.
Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process. For a confidential inquiry, simply email your recruiter directly or email@example.com to make arrangements. If you have questions regarding accessible employment at Bell please email our Diversity & Inclusion Team at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Created: Canada, QC, Montreal
Bell, one of Canada's Top 100 Employers.