Req Id: 376280
At Bell, we do more than build world-class networks, develop innovative services and create original multiplatform media content - we advance how Canadians connect with each other and the world.
If you’re ready to bring game-changing ideas to life and join a community that values professional growth and employee wellness, we want you on the Bell team.
The Bell Media team creates and delivers the best Canadian and international content across our digital media, television, radio, and out-of-home advertising platforms. We’re looking for innovative team players ready to take some of the most well-known entertainment brands in the country to the next level.
The Account Representative’s primary responsibility under the direction of the Senior Sales Manager, National Sales, is to support the sales team’s sales efforts and develop sales opportunities. This includes (but not limited to) the following:
Support Sales Efforts:
- Preparation of sales proposals
- Process sales bookings and post analysis
- Assist with forward adjustments, n/a replacements, schedule re-negotiations
- Prepare reports including projections, pacing, pitched/booked status, client buying history
- Sales presentations; gather research data, market information
- Service Infomercial and Paid Programming clients (accounts)
- Support team during demanding selling seasons (upfront, calendar negotiations)
- Effectively liaise with all sales support functions such as traffic, research, marketing etc.
- Deliver best in market customer service for any new business information requests; including proposals and follow-up
- Develop exceptional relationships with key clients/agencies
- Participate in industry activities related to the position
- Undergraduate degree or equivalent from a recognized post secondary institution
- Minimum 3 years of experience in sales or equivalent
- Broadcast Media Sales in TV preferred
- Knowledge of Radio, Digital and OOH media an asset
- Knowledge of broadcast and media research
- Excellent communication skills, both written and oral
- Manage multiple relationships well
- Detail oriented and organized
- Highly motivated with a desire to be successful
- Effective time management skills
- Assertive, competitive and committed
Bilingualism is an asset (English and French); adequate knowledge of French is required for positions in Quebec.
Position Type: Management
Job Status: Regular - Full Time
Job Location: Canada : Ontario : Toronto
Flexible work profile: Mobile
Application Deadline: 06/07/2022
Please apply directly online to be considered for this role. Applications through email will not be accepted.
At Bell, we don’t just accept difference - we celebrate it. We’re committed to fostering an inclusive, equitable, and accessible workplace where every team member feels valued, respected, and supported, and has the opportunity to reach their full potential. We welcome and encourage applications from people with disabilities.
Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process. For a confidential inquiry, simply email your recruiter directly or firstname.lastname@example.org to make arrangements. If you have questions regarding accessible employment at Bell please email our Diversity & Inclusion Team at email@example.com.
Created: Canada, ON, Toronto
Bell, one of Canada's Top 100 Employers.