Account Manager, Exclusive Partnership Program (EPP)
Account Manager, Exclusive Partnership Program (EPP)
Req Id: 282932
At Bell, we do more than build world-class networks, develop innovative services and create original multiplatform media content - we advance how Canadians connect with each other and the world.
If you're ready to bring game-changing ideas to life and join a community that values, professional growth and employee wellness, we want you on the Bell team.
The Bell Mobility team offers the best and latest mobile devices, wireless services and Internet of Things solutions to consumer and business customers, with the top speeds, coverage and reliability on Canada's Best National Network. We love to innovate, embrace big challenges, and live for the newest technology
The Role: As an Account Manager for The Exclusive Partnership Program, you will be responsible for leading efforts to increase sales, service and customized marketing support for the employees of various Medium & Large enterprises. This is a great opportunity for a seasoned, customer centric sales professional to work closely with marketing primes to drive end-to-end funnel management of new and existing business relationships. You will have an opportunity to partner with other subject matter experts and professionals who are truly passionate about what they do. The team seeks individuals who are results oriented, have a passion for digital programs, thrive in a dynamic fast paced environment, and have past success improving sales, revenue and churn. Reporting to the Senior Manager - Channel Marketing & Sales Support, you will be a key player accountable for prospecting new business relationships and deploying the vision and strategic roadmap for key customers. Key Responsibilities:
- Manage a portfolio of Med/Enterprise accounts. Either those with a corporate Bell relationship for company-paid Mobility lines, or new accounts to pitch and support moving forward.
- Increase the amount of employee-paid lines in key accounts, to complement the employees with Mobility services covered by the company.
- Find and manage leads by getting to know each business, their employee demographics, their intranet and internal marketing opportunities, and provide exceptional customized service and marketing to drive adoption.
- Drive digital advertising and educational opportunities on the Mobility promotions and value available for that particular company, catering messages and offerings to different segments and verticals
- Partner with Account Executives to set up service level expectations of new customer accounts
- Manage relationships between key strategic B2B accounts
- Manage from pitch, to pricing approval, to building and executing support materials, and ongoing performance management
- Partner with cross functional operational teams to facilitate customer orders, deliver hardware to customers and conduct training as required
- Have direct accountability for enhancing customer satisfaction and loyalty, through optimization of retention results
- Demonstrated ability to penetrate deep and wide within an organization to prospect opportunities to provide Bell services and solutions
- Opportunity to articulate Bell's value proposition and competitive differentiator to key decision makers.
- Proactively participate in the up-selling and raising awareness of various Bell products and services.
- Actively involved in the use of Salesforce.com to track opportunities, update customer activities and help manage your business successfully
- Lead marketing and sales meetings with various audiences to drive and support objectives.
- Resourceful in troubleshooting any issues and pulling in the right team members to support quick resolution
- Demonstrated 3-5 years' experience in B2B account management, digital account management or client relationship management
- Strong customer service orientation and act as a business consultant or solution provider
- Marketing acumen and 4P holistic thinking
- Experienced in resolving customer issues
- Demonstrated ability to be resourceful
- Strong ability to partner with cross functional teams in a matrixed environment
- Be a positive, organized and motivated individual
- Telecom sales experience
Bilingualism is an asset (English and French); adequate knowledge of French is required for positions in Quebec.
Position Type: Management Job Status: Regular - Full Time Job Location: Canada : British Columbia : Vancouver || Canada : British Columbia : Victoria || Canada : Manitoba : Winnipeg || Canada : New Brunswick : Fredericton || Canada : New Brunswick : Saint John || Canada : Newfoundland : St. John's || Canada : Nova Scotia : Halifax || Canada : Ontario : Toronto || Canada : Quebec : Montreal || Canada : Saskatchewan : Regina || Canada : Saskatchewan : Saskatoon Application Deadline: 04/20/2021
Please apply directly online to be considered for this role. Applications through email will not be accepted.
At Bell, we don't just accept difference - we celebrate it. We're committed to fostering an inclusive, equitable, and accessible workplace where every team member feels valued, respected, and supported, and has the opportunity to reach their full potential. We welcome and encourage applications from people with disabilities.
Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process. For a confidential inquiry, simply email your recruiter directly or email@example.com to make arrangements. If you have questions regarding accessible employment at Bell please email our Diversity & Inclusion Team at firstname.lastname@example.org .
Created: Canada , BC , Vancouver
Bell, one of Canada's Top 100 Employers.