Account Manager, Bell authorized agents (OSL)
Company: Bell Authorized Agents
The Bell Residential Sales & Distribution team is continuing with its focus on the multi-dwelling unit (MDU) segment for the Ontario, Quebec & Atlantic regions. There are more than 3 million residential condominium and rental units in these territories and Bell aims to gain and protect dominant share by leveraging its world-class Fibre-to-the-Home (FTTH) network.
The Account Manager will be responsible for managing Bell’s end-to-end relationships with building / home owners, Builders, Boards of Directors, on-site Property Managers and others, from the pre-construction phase through well beyond occupancy
Reporting to the Group Manager – Partnership Sales, the successful candidate will be part of a team of enthusiastic, well organized professionals who have a knack for high-level relationship management and being a single-point-of-contact, while uncovering and strengthening opportunities for Bell sales teams to present services to all prospective residents
- Contribute to the team in such a way that it can meet or exceed sales targets
- Represent Bell within the residential market to Builders, Property Management companies and Sales and Décor Centers
- Ongoing communication and regular site visits within assigned territory
- Thorough executional management of Bell sales and marketing activities
- Build a reputation as a strategic partner for clients by creating value added programs through customer focused orientation
- Provide a regular and formalized stream of project specific competitive intelligence
- Exceptional relationship management skills including active listening, problem solving, creative thinking and regular client communication
- Effective planning, organizational and time management skills
- Ability to identify and qualify opportunities for new business
- Experience in referral and lead generation programs
- Comfortable executing tasks independently
- Capability to develop strong relationships and negotiate with key industry contacts
- This position requires being on the road to meet with key contacts
- Travel within South Western Ontario 95% of the time
- Must own a vehicle in good condition
- Must have a valid driver’s licence
Bilingualism is an asset (English and French); adequate knowledge of French is required for positions in Quebec.
Position Type: Contractor
Job Status: Regular - Full Time
Job Location: Canada : Ontario : Chatham-Kent || Canada : Ontario : Leamington || Canada : Ontario : London || Canada : Ontario : Sarnia || Canada : Ontario : St. Thomas || Canada : Ontario : Windsor
Application Deadline: 08/31/2019
Please apply directly online to be considered for this role. Applications through email will not be accepted.
At Bell, we don’t just accept difference - we celebrate it. We’re committed to fostering an inclusive, equitable, and accessible workplace where every team member feels valued, respected, and supported, and has the opportunity to reach their full potential. We welcome and encourage applications from people with disabilities.
Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process. For a confidential inquiry, simply email your recruiter directly or firstname.lastname@example.org to make arrangements. If you have questions regarding accessible employment at Bell please email our Diversity & Inclusion Team at email@example.com.