Account Executive, Bell Media Radio
Account Executive, Bell Media Radio
Req Id: 287319
At Bell, we do more than build world-class networks, develop innovative services and create original multiplatform media content - we advance how Canadians connect with each other and the world.
If you're ready to bring game-changing ideas to life and join a community that values professional growth and employee wellness, we want you on the Bell team.
The Bell Media team creates and delivers the best Canadian and international content across our digital media, television, radio, and out-of-home advertising platforms. We're looking for innovative team players ready to take some of the most well-known entertainment brands in the country to the next level.
As an Account Manager, you will be responsible for leading efforts to advise existing customers and increase sales within the business-to-business (small to medium sized) environment.
This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced sales professional to be part of one of the most effective sales teams in the company. We are looking for individuals who are good at "hunting" (by nature), results oriented, excel in a fast paced, dynamic environment and have a track record of success in increasing revenue, improving productivity and quality results.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Understand the short and long term needs and challenges of clients (diagnostic interviews).
- Advise existing clients to effectively renew their next campaigns.
- Prospect and solicit new clients directly to obtain and schedule meetings.
- Sell media campaigns on our different platforms (TV experience is an important asset).
- Develop new revenue streams among unprotected accounts by prospecting for new local business opportunities and utilizing company resources.
- Develop professional proposals for client presentations.
- Negotiate contracts and close business opportunities.
- Provide ongoing information and support to ensure optimal customer service.
Required Skills and Essential Abilities:
- Education in sales, marketing or equivalent.
- Minimum of 3 years sales experience (TV experience is an asset)
- Excellent network of contacts in the local (direct) and retail markets.
- Excellent communication skills and good listening skills.
- Good negotiation and analytical skills to identify issues and opportunities.
- Ability to maintain good interpersonal relationships and quickly establish credibility with clients.
- Judgment, discernment and strategic thinking.
- Honesty and professional integrity.
- Dynamism and interpersonal skills.
- Fluently bilingual (French and English).
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office environment.
- Knowledge of IBMS and Salesforce is an asset.
- Must have a car and a valid driver's license.
Bilingualism is required (English and French); adequate knowledge of French is required for positions in Quebec.
Position Type: Management Job Status: Regular - Full Time Job Location: Canada : Quebec : Montreal Application Deadline: 05/21/2021
Please apply directly online to be considered for this role. Applications through email will not be accepted.
At Bell, we don't just accept difference - we celebrate it. We're committed to fostering an inclusive, equitable, and accessible workplace where every team member feels valued, respected, and supported, and has the opportunity to reach their full potential. We welcome and encourage applications from people with disabilities.
Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process. For a confidential inquiry, simply email your recruiter directly or email@example.com to make arrangements. If you have questions regarding accessible employment at Bell please email our Diversity & Inclusion Team at firstname.lastname@example.org .
Created: Canada , QC , Montreal
Bell, one of Canada's Top 100 Employers.