Account Coordinator, Sports Sales, Bell Media
At Bell, we do more than build world-class networks, develop innovative services and create original multiplatform media content - we're revolutionizing how Canadians communicate.
If you're ready to bring game-changing ideas to life and join a community that values bold ideas, professional growth and employee wellness, we want you on the Bell team.
The Bell Media team creates and delivers the best Canadian and international content across our digital media, television, radio, and out-of-home advertising platforms. We're looking for innovative team players ready to take some of the most well-known entertainment brands in the country to the next level.
Position: Account Coordinator, Sports Sales, Bell Media
Location: 9 Channel Nine Court, Toronto (Ontario)
Salary: Commensurate with qualifications and experience
Hours of Work: 40 hours per week. Overtime as required.
- Process and maintain orders for all assigned networks through IBMS
- Manage client requests, including cancellations, shifts, and conversions
- Handle and negotiate makegoods and pre-emptions; inform advertisers of changes to contracts
- Manage post requests
- Investigate and complete discrepancy reports
- Maintain complete & organized files as well as up-to-date client records
- Provide assistance to the Account Executive at various events and meetings
- Train and mentor Assistant Account Coordinators
- Provide both administrative and creative support to the Account Executive, ensuring positive relationships with clients are developed
- Post-Secondary education or minimum of two years broadcast experience required
- Passionate about sports
- Exceptional organizational skills with the ability to prioritize and multitask in a dynamic work environment
- Excellent communication, customer service, interpersonal and decision making skills required with the ability to build strong working relationships
- Must demonstrate initiative and be highly motivated
- Previous Account Coordinator experience strongly preferred
- Knowledge and working experience with IBMS is an asset
- Intermediate knowledge of Microsoft Office (Word, PowerPoint, Excel) and Outlook
Bilingualism is an asset (English and French); adequate knowledge of French is required for positions in Quebec.
Position Type: Non Management
Job Status: Regular - Full Time
Job Location: Canada : Ontario : Toronto
Application Deadline: 03/25/2019
Please apply directly online to be considered for this role. Applications through email will not be accepted.
At Bell, we don't just accept difference - we celebrate it. We're committed to fostering an inclusive, equitable, and accessible workplace where every team member feels valued, respected, and supported, and has the opportunity to reach their full potential.
We welcome and encourage applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process. For a confidential inquiry, simply email your recruiter directly or firstname.lastname@example.org to make arrangements. If you have questions regarding accessible employment at Bell please email our Diversity & Inclusion Team at email@example.com .
Created: Canada , ON , Toronto