Req Id: 414174
At Bell, we do more than build world-class networks, develop innovative services and create original multiplatform media content – we advance how Canadians connect with each other and the world.
If you’re ready to bring game-changing ideas to life and join a community that values, professional growth and employee wellness, we want you on the Bell team.
The Bell Mobility team offers the best and latest mobile devices, wireless services and Internet of Things solutions to consumer and business customers, with the top speeds, coverage and reliability on Canada’s Best National Network. We love to innovate, embrace big challenges, and live for the newest technology
If you love…
- Community. Ours is awesome. You will interact with developers in an Agile environment, and work in an amazing diverse group
- Building systems. You will shape and construct the next innovative automation tools
- Connecting with people from other fields. You will bridge business vocabularies, product strategies and technical lexicon (Don’t be afraid of acronyms)
- Technical Creativity. You will build the strategy and evolution of existing services, as well as future services
And you want to…
- Sharpen your development skills with the latest technologies, with access to vast resources
- Paint the path to services implementation through elegant architecture
- Openly expose problems and turn them into learning and team bonding experience
- Embody and advocate a culture of quality development
- Put the interest of the team first
- Work with multi-disciplined colleagues
Our goal is to deliver the best networks and services for our customers and team. That’s just the beginning. We’re looking for the next generation of talent that will lead and be part of that experience. Sound exciting? Then come join our team!
For 2024, we are looking to hire 170+ top graduates to fill a variety of positions in the following areas:
- Specialist, Software Development
- Specialist, Data Science, Analytics and Visualization
- Specialist, Security
- Specialist, Network Access Engineering
- Specialist, Network Arcitecture & Engineering
- Specialist, Construction Project Manager
- Specialist, Technology Project Manager
- Specialist, Supply Chain
- Specialist, Business Process
- Specialist, Technology
- Specialist, Contract Management
For a brief description of these roles, click HERE (link). We will help find your fit!
If you have what it takes and want to work for a winning organization that’s been recognized for numerous awards including Canada’s Top 100 Employers, Best Diversity Employer, Greenest Employer and Top Young Employer, then we want you to join our team!
Why join us?
Other than the obvious fact that we have so much to offer including the best people, the best services, and the best network, you will have the opportunity to:
- Be part of a 24 month Network &Technology Services Graduate Onboarding Program where you’ll benefit from:
- Landing in a permanent position that you start learning from on day 1
- The ability to work closely with a mentor to achieve specific development goals
- Ongoing training based on Bell’s Employee Value Proposition
- Opportunity to interact with our Executive team through a variety of formal and informal activities
- Network, collaborate and have FUN!
- Be part of a highly motivated, performance driven, and technically innovative team to create and refine the newest innovations in technology including, security, broadcast, fiber and wireless networks
- Be part of a work place that fosters a diverse and inclusive environment and values wellness and mental health initiatives
- Grow, learn and develop your career
- Work in a fast-paced, agile, energetic environment where you will be involved in meaningful projects
- Be included in our competitive graduate salary progression program, health benefits and employee discount perks
- Be recognized for your accomplishments through dedicated recognition programs
- Achieve relevant professional certifications
If you believe you’ll excel in these roles, despite not having some of the above qualifications - you are still encouraged to apply - if you can showcase your capacity to quickly learn via an accelerated self-driven on-boarding plan.
By submitting your application, you will be automatically considered for all opportunities.
- Minimum College diploma/degree OR University bachelor’s degree in Science, Technology, Engineering, Mathematics or Business. If you are up for a challenge with another diploma/degree, let us know!
- A good balance of high academic achievement, soft skills, and extra-curricular involvement
- Thinks critically, understands the big picture, and challenges the status quo
- Excellent ability to build relationships and collaborate to achieve operational results
- Self-starter who works well both independently and in a team environment
- Highly developed analytical, problem solving, and communication skills with ability to articulate the business story
- Agile learner who is able to grasp new concepts quickly
- Ability to work under pressure, meet tight deadlines, and balance multiple deliverables all while having fun on the job
- You must submit a cover letter, resume, and most recent transcripts (unofficial accepted) to be considered.
- Start date: January 22 or May 6, 2024
- Additional information: Offers will be made to qualified Graduates ongoing from September 2023
Adequate knowledge of French is required for positions in Quebec.
Position Type: Management
Job Status: Grad Hire
Job Location: Canada : Ontario : Mississauga || Canada : Nova Scotia : Halifax || Canada : Quebec : Montreal
Work Arrangement: Hybrid
Application Deadline: 10/31/2023
For work arrangements that are ‘Hybrid’, successful candidates must be based in Canada and report to a set Bell office for a minimum of 3 days a week. Recognizing the importance of work-life balance, Bell offers flexibility in work hours based on the business needs.
Please apply directly online to be considered for this role. Applications through email will not be accepted.
At Bell, we don’t just accept difference - we celebrate it. We’re committed to fostering an inclusive, equitable, and accessible workplace where every team member feels valued, respected, and supported, and has the opportunity to reach their full potential. We welcome and encourage applications from people with disabilities.
Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process. For a confidential inquiry, simply email your recruiter directly or firstname.lastname@example.org to make arrangements. If you have questions regarding accessible employment at Bell please email our Diversity & Inclusion Team at email@example.com.
Created: Canada, ON, Toronto
Bell, one of Canada's Top 100 Employers.