Req Id: 414143
Bell’s forward-thinking Customer Operations team is creating the ultimate service experience for our residential, wireless and small business consumers. We lead strategic development and execution of day-to-day operations, develop tools and processes to drive service enhancements, manage customer loyalty and retention, and leverage big data and artificial intelligence to create intellectual property.
At Bell, we are committed to cultivating the next generation of leaders and creating best-in-class career opportunities for employees. If you’re ready to bring technological solutions to Canadians across the country, and join a community that values diverse ideas, professional growth and employee wellness, we want you to join our team.
The Graduate Leadership Program aims to develop Bell’s future leaders. New Grads in this program gain expertise in data analytics, marketing, and operations while working with the brightest minds in the industry to provide actionable insights that influence business decisions across the company. You will have the opportunity to contribute to the digital design of our award-winning mobile application, work on process re-engineering in business strategy, and work on large-scale program delivery.
- Learn from the customer: Your first two months will be spent on the front lines gaining a 360° view of the customer experience.
- Your first role: Apply your front line experience to your first role. You will have the opportunity to indicate what business areas, or role profiles, you are interested in investigating. You will be placed in a role that is aligned with our business needs and your indicated area of interest.
- Program pathways: After seven months in your first role, you will have the option of landing in your first role or exploring another business area for an additional in-role experience.
- Role profiles (please visit jobs.bell.ca/ca/en/campus-glp-customer-operations for more information on each role profile):
- Customer Experience Strategy, Design and Delivery
- Operations and Business Strategy
- Digital Advocacy (Web and App)
- Application Developer
- Communications and Brand Development
- Marketing Campaigns and Pricing Strategy
- Channel Sales Strategy
- Product Management (Internet, TV, 5G and IoT)
- Business Intelligence Analyst, Operational Insight and Support
You should apply if:
- You have a university degree completed before the program start date, and you completed your degree no earlier than three years before your application date.
- Your degree is in engineering, computer science, business technology management, math/statistics, business, economics, business analytics, or social sciences.
- You have a college diploma or post-grad certificate in a STEM-related field completed before the program start date, and you completed your diploma/certificate no earlier than three years before your application date.
- You are flexible to work in different locations within the Greater Toronto Area or within Montreal.
- You are aligned with working in-person at a Bell office location a minimum of 3 days per week. We value in-person collaboration and believe working in-office is the best way to establish meaningful relationships, build your network, and interact with our Leadership Team.
- You have excellent interpersonal and communication skills (verbal and written).
- You understand the basic principles of working with large and complex datasets.
- You have introductory experience or have the desire to learn data tools and software such as SQL, SAS, MicroStrategy, Java, Kotlin, or Objective-C.
- Apply directly on Bell’s career page.
- Submit a resume and most recent transcripts (unofficial accepted).
- When prompted, indicate three role profiles that interest you. Please review the role profiles (jobs.bell.ca/ca/en/campus-glp-customer-operations) prior to submitting your application.
Knowledge of English required : Maintaining professional relationships with English speaking stakeholders across Canada is critical to this position.
Please note: We hire on a rolling basis. This means that applications are reviewed as they are received and positions may be filled while this job ad is still live. Apply as early as possible to give yourself the best chance!
Adequate knowledge of French is required for positions in Quebec.
Position Type: Management
Job Status: Grad Hire
Job Location: Canada : Ontario : Toronto || Canada : Quebec : Montreal
Work Arrangement: Hybrid
Application Deadline: 10/31/2023
For work arrangements that are ‘Hybrid’, successful candidates must be based in Canada and report to a set Bell office for a minimum of 3 days a week. Recognizing the importance of work-life balance, Bell offers flexibility in work hours based on the business needs.
Please apply directly online to be considered for this role. Applications through email will not be accepted.
At Bell, we don’t just accept difference - we celebrate it. We’re committed to fostering an inclusive, equitable, and accessible workplace where every team member feels valued, respected, and supported, and has the opportunity to reach their full potential. We welcome and encourage applications from people with disabilities.
Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process. For a confidential inquiry, simply email your recruiter directly or firstname.lastname@example.org to make arrangements. If you have questions regarding accessible employment at Bell please email our Diversity & Inclusion Team at email@example.com.
Created: Canada, ON, Toronto
Bell, one of Canada's Top 100 Employers.