Req Id: 414178
Are you ready to grow your career by taking on a new role at Bell? We always look for qualified internal applicants within our own team to support their development.
Bell’s Field Services team is proud to be the face of the Bell brand, performing the best installation and repair services and maintaining Bell’s network for our residential and business customers.
How the program works:
Over the course of up to 22 months, you'll have the chance to network, grow and deepen your understanding of Field Services. You will complete rotations where you will learn how we optimize our operations, develop strategic projects, and digitize our processes - all in service of the customer!
With over 12,000 team members and 1200+ management positions in Field Services, the rotation options are endless. Your rotations will focus on developing your analytical, technical, critical thinking and strategic planning skills. You will have the unique opportunity to lead a team of up to 25 non-management unionized employees to deepen your leadership skills! That may sound scary so early on in your career, but do not worry, you will not be alone in this journey. You can count on:
- A proven training program: including extensive hands-on, classroom training and development.
- A huge support system: Senior leader mentorship, Grad Buddy, on the job peer buddy, Grad community with whom you can connect, share, learn and have fun!
- A supportive Executive Team with whom you will network.
- Many learning opportunities to help you excel in your roles.
- A selection process for rotations based on your interest, skills and business opportunities!
Keep reading if:
- You have an interest in operations management and data analysis.
- You want to explore a wide range of fields to find your niche.
- You're a fast learner, have a good resistance to change, and aren't afraid of ambiguity.
- You see leading a team of unionized employees as your opportunity to develop your leadership skills!
- You are interested in leading change and taking on new challenges.
- You want to develop and apply your analytical, problem-solving and leadership skills to real-world, customer-facing challenges.
Where do our graduates land after the program?
- Operations management
- Strategic planning
- Analyst / Developer Business Intelligence
- Product / Project / Program management/delivery
- People management
- Digital Platform / Process Optimization
- Workforce Analytics
- Communications and Change Management
- Contract and Vendor Management
- Quality and Service Specialist
- Training and Development
Click on the apply button if:
- You are currently completing a Bachelor’s degree, graduating by August 2024 or you have graduated no earlier than 2022.
- Or, you are currently completing a Master’s degree, graduating by August 2024, and have a maximum of 1 year between completing your Bachelor’s degree and enrolling in your Master’s program.
- You are curious, a self-starter, and have a passion for learning new skills.
- You have strong analytical skills and a strategic mindset.
- You are known for your leadership; a people person and a good communicator.
- You have experience in team management type activities (ex. coaching a sports team, leading a club or committee, managing a restaurant or store, etc.).
- You are comfortable working in different locations within the Greater Toronto Area or Montreal.
- You have a valid, permanent driver's license (Class G in Ontario or Class 5 in Quebec).
- If you have knowledge or experience in unionized environments, that is a bonus!
Knowledge of English required : Maintaining professional relationships with English speaking stakeholders across Canada is critical to this position.
Adequate knowledge of French is required for positions in Quebec.
Position Type: Management
Job Status: Grad Hire
Job Location: Canada : Ontario : Toronto || Canada : Quebec : Montreal
Work Arrangement: Hybrid
Application Deadline: 10/31/2023
For work arrangements that are ‘Hybrid’, successful candidates must be based in Canada and report to a set Bell office for a minimum of 3 days a week. Recognizing the importance of work-life balance, Bell offers flexibility in work hours based on the business needs.
Please apply directly online to be considered for this role. Applications through email will not be accepted.
At Bell, we don’t just accept difference - we celebrate it. We’re committed to fostering an inclusive, equitable, and accessible workplace where every team member feels valued, respected, and supported, and has the opportunity to reach their full potential. We welcome and encourage applications from people with disabilities.
Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process. For a confidential inquiry, simply email your recruiter directly or email@example.com to make arrangements. If you have questions regarding accessible employment at Bell please email our Diversity & Inclusion Team at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Created: Canada, ON, Toronto
Bell, one of Canada's Top 100 Employers.