Req Id: 414204
At Bell, we do more than build world-class networks, develop innovative services and create original multiplatform media content – we advance how Canadians connect with each other and the world.
If you’re ready to bring game-changing ideas to life and join a community that values, professional growth and employee wellness, we want you on the Bell team.
Corporate Services is at the centre of the action, providing the support that enables Bell’s industry leadership. Our Corporate Security & Responsibility, Communications, Human Resources, Procurement & Strategic Business Transformation and Real Estate teams work collaboratively to drive our corporate strategy forward.
HR Internship Program
Over the course of our four-month internship program, you will accelerate your professional growth and development as a member of HR team. If you’re passionate, driven and find yourself seeking interesting work, new challenges and continuous learning opportunities, then we want you to join our team.
HR Interns will have the opportunity to work with teams all across Bell and play a critical role in building a talent advantage, driving employee effectiveness and enhancing organizational efficiencies to deliver the best client experience.
A better career is just around the corner…
What does it mean to work at Bell? For starters, our HR Internship Program is designed for you to experience an area of interest in Human Resources and to give you the skill set needed to work at Canada’s leading communications company.
During your internship, you will be supporting one of the following teams:
- Talent Acquisition
- Talent Management
- Learning Strategy
- Mental Health and workplace practices
- Project Management
- Digital HR
- Business Intelligence
- Employee and Executive services
Why join us:
- Learn how to leverage and use data to drive results as you produce and present business cases to our senior Leadership Team.
- Develop your analytical, project management, and communication skills with training and hands-on opportunities to apply your learnings.
- Interact with our peer-to-peer support network and receive mentorship from recent Grads enrolled in our full-time Graduate Leadership Program.
- You will have the opportunity to secure a full-time permanent position in our award-winning Graduate Leadership Program.
We also offer:
- The opportunity to learn from HR professionals who are passionate about developing future leaders like you
- You’ll be part of high-performing teams that can help you succeed while building your own professional HR network
- Our special program events will allow you to meet interns from other areas of the business
- Benefit from direct contact with our business leaders as they mentor your career progression and expand your HR skills
You should apply if:
- You are graduating between spring 2025 or spring 2026.
- You are enrolled in a university Bachelor’s degree or college diploma in human resource management, industrial relations, or business management
- You are aligned with working in-person at a Toronto or Montreal-based Bell office location a minimum of 3 days per week. We value in-person collaboration and believe working in-office is the best way to establish meaningful relationships, build your network, and interact with our Leadership Team.
- You have excellent interpersonal and communication skills (verbal and written).
Apply directly on Bell’s career page and submit a resume and most recent transcripts (unofficial accepted).
Knowledge of English required : Maintaining professional relationships with English speaking stakeholders across Canada is critical to this position.
Adequate knowledge of French is required for positions in Quebec.
Position Type: Management
Job Status: Intern
Job Location: Canada : Ontario : Mississauga || Canada : Quebec : Montreal
Work Arrangement: Hybrid
Application Deadline: 10/31/2023
For work arrangements that are ‘Hybrid’, successful candidates must be based in Canada and report to a set Bell office for a minimum of 3 days a week. Recognizing the importance of work-life balance, Bell offers flexibility in work hours based on the business needs.
Please apply directly online to be considered for this role. Applications through email will not be accepted.
At Bell, we don’t just accept difference - we celebrate it. We’re committed to fostering an inclusive, equitable, and accessible workplace where every team member feels valued, respected, and supported, and has the opportunity to reach their full potential. We welcome and encourage applications from people with disabilities.
Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process. For a confidential inquiry, simply email your recruiter directly or email@example.com to make arrangements. If you have questions regarding accessible employment at Bell please email our Diversity & Inclusion Team at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Created: Canada , ON , Toronto
Bell, one of Canada's Top 100 Employers.