Req Id: 414238
At Bell, we do more than build world-class networks, develop innovative services and create original multiplatform media content – we’re revolutionizing how Canadians communicate.
If you’re ready to bring game-changing ideas to life and join a community that values bold ideas, professional growth and employee wellness, we want you on the Bell team.
The Bell Business Markets (BBM) Graduate Leadership Program is an exciting opportunity for new grads to launch their careers with Canada’s leading communications company.
Our Bell Business Markets team enables the digital transformation of businesses and governments nationwide through solutions in areas including Internet and private networks, voice and unified communications, contact centre, security, Internet of Things, data centre and cloud.
As a new grad, you will drive B2B solutions, develop business opportunities, further product roadmaps, collaborate across the business, and learn from industry experts. Leverage the country’s largest voice, data, and wireless network, and leading end-to-end solutions, to support the aspirations of Canadian businesses. This unique and accelerated program will not only give you extensive knowledge and experience working on complex business issues, it will also enable you to develop your leadership skills.
Upon completion of the program, you will have the knowledge, skills, network, and breadth of experience to help transform the organization and become the next generation of leaders at Bell.
Why join us?
- Benefit from a continuous learning environment and develop your expertise in your role.
- Get to know the BBM family and its executive team during an orientation session.
- Deliver on transformational projects to launch new product roadmaps, services, and solutions, to enable the customer to do more.
- Expand your network as you work with the industry experts, including our amazing peer-to-peer grad and alumni support network.
- Develop your technical and leadership skills through formal and experiential training programs.
- Grow through one-to-one mentorship with experienced leaders
Transition easily from the university life you love; be part of a vibrant community of grads and never stop learning!
What we’re looking for:
Within our Product and Technology Specialists domain, we have several opportunities available. For more details on each of the below roles, click here.
- Product Specialists (Wireline, Collaboration)
- Technology Specialists (Network)
- Technical Sales Support
You should apply if:
- You have a university degree (Bachelors or Masters) completed before the program start date, and you completed your degree no earlier than three years before your application date.
- Your degree is in in computer science, information technology, security, engineering, math/statistics, economics, business analytics, or general business.
- OR you have a college diploma or post-grad certificate in a STEM-related field completed before the program start date, and you completed your diploma/certificate no earlier than three years before your application date.
- You have under three years of combined professional experience
- You are aligned with working in-person at a Bell office location 3 days per week. See our main office locations at the bottom of this page. We value in-person collaboration and believe working in-office is the best way to establish meaningful relationships, build your network, and interact with our Leadership Team.
- You have excellent interpersonal and communication skills (verbal and written).
- Have a strong interest in data and technology.
- Knowledge of English required : Maintaining professional relationships with English speaking stakeholders across Canada is critical to this position.
- Apply on Bell careers page.
- You must submit a resume, and most recent transcripts (unofficial accepted) to be considered.
- Focus your efforts and apply to a maximum of 3 Bell postings that match your skills and interests.
Adequate knowledge of French is required for positions in Quebec.
Position Type: Management
Job Status: Grad Hire
Job Location: Canada : Ontario : Mississauga || Canada : Nova Scotia : Bedford || Canada : Ontario : Ottawa || Canada : Quebec : Montreal
Work Arrangement: Hybrid
Application Deadline: 10/31/2023
For work arrangements that are ‘Hybrid’, successful candidates must be based in Canada and report to a set Bell office for a minimum of 3 days a week. Recognizing the importance of work-life balance, Bell offers flexibility in work hours based on the business needs.
Please apply directly online to be considered for this role. Applications through email will not be accepted.
At Bell, we don’t just accept difference - we celebrate it. We’re committed to fostering an inclusive, equitable, and accessible workplace where every team member feels valued, respected, and supported, and has the opportunity to reach their full potential. We welcome and encourage applications from people with disabilities.
Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process. For a confidential inquiry, simply email your recruiter directly or email@example.com to make arrangements. If you have questions regarding accessible employment at Bell please email our Diversity & Inclusion Team at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Created: Canada, ON, Toronto
Bell, one of Canada's Top 100 Employers.