2023 Network Technology Services Graduate Leadership Program
As the largest high-tech team in Canada, Network and Technology Services builds cutting edge fibre and 5G networks that drive how Canadians connect with each other and the world! Our team is at the forefront of developing Bell’s leading products and services: Fibe TV and Internet, Wireless, Smart Home, cloud, security and IoT. We enable the delivery of the best content from Crave, TSN/RDS, iHeart Radio and dozens of other leading media properties to our customers any time, on any device.
If you love…
- Community. Ours is awesome. You will interact with developers in an Agile environment, and work in an amazing diverse group
- Building systems. You will shape and construct the next innovative automation tools
- Connecting with people from other fields. You will bridge business vocabularies, product strategies and technical lexicon (Don’t be afraid of acronyms)
- Technical Creativity. You will build the strategy and evolution of existing services, as well as future services
And you want to…
- Sharpen your development skills with the latest technologies, with access to vast resources
- Paint the path to services implementation through elegant architecture
- Openly expose problems and turn them into learning and team bonding experience
- Embody and advocate a culture of quality development
- Put the interest of the team first
- Work with multi-disciplined colleagues
Our goal is to deliver the best networks and services for our customers and team.
That’s just the beginning.
We’re looking for the next generation of talent that will lead and be part of that experience. Sound exciting? Then come join our team!
For 2023, we are looking to hire 200+ top graduates to fill a variety of positions in the following areas:
- Specialist, Software Development
- Specialist, Data Science, Analytics and Visualization
- Specialist, Security
- Specialist, Network & Technology Services
- Specialist, Construction Project Manager
- Specialist, Technology Program Manager
- Specialist, Product Owner
For a brief overview of what these mean, check out our website. We will help find your fit!
If you have what it takes and want to work for a winning organization that’s been recognized for numerous awards including Canada’s Top 100 Employers, Best Diversity Employer, Greenest Employer and Top Young Employer, then we want you to join our team!
If you believe you’ll excel in these roles, despite not having some of the above qualifications - you are still encouraged to apply - if you can showcase your capacity to quickly learn via an accelerated self-driven on-boarding plan.
By submitting your application, you will be automatically considered for all opportunities.
Why join us?
Other than the obvious fact that we have so much to offer including the best people, the best services, and the best network, you will have the opportunity to:
- Be part of a 24 month Network &Technology Services Graduate Onboarding Program where you’ll benefit from:
- Landing in a permanent position that you start learning from on day 1
- The ability to work closely with a mentor to achieve specific development goals
- Ongoing training based on Bell’s Employee Value Proposition
- Opportunity to interact with our Executive team through a variety of formal and informal activities
- Network, collaborate and have FUN!
- Be part of a highly motivated, performance driven, and technically innovative team to create and refine the newest innovations in technology including, security, broadcast, fiber and wireless networks
- Be part of a work place that fosters a diverse and inclusive environment and values wellness and mental health initiatives
- Grow, learn and develop your career
- Work in a fast-paced, agile, energetic environment where you will be involved in meaningful projects
- Be included in our competitive graduate salary progression program, health benefits and employee discount perks
- Be recognized for your accomplishments through dedicated recognition programs
- Achieve relevant professional certifications
- Minimum College diploma/degree OR University bachelor’s degree in Science, Technology, Engineering, Mathematics or Business. If you are up for a challenge with another diploma/degree, let us know!
- A good balance of high academic achievement, soft skills, and extra-curricular involvement
- Thinks critically, understands the big picture, and challenges the status quo
- Excellent ability to build relationships and collaborate to achieve operational results
- Self-starter who works well both independently and in a team environment
- Highly developed analytical, problem solving, and communication skills with ability to articulate the business story
- Agile learner who is able to grasp new concepts quickly
- Ability to work under pressure, meet tight deadlines, and balance multiple deliverables all while having fun on the job
- You must submit a cover letter, resume, and most recent transcripts (unofficial accepted) to be considered.
Start date: January 10 or May 1, 2023
Position Type: Management
Position Level: CP2
Job Location: Roles available in Quebec, Ontario, the Atlantic and more
Additional information: Offers will be made to qualified Graduates ongoing from September 2022 to December 2022 or until all positions are filled.
Adequate knowledge of French is required for positions in Quebec.
Position Type: Management
Job Status: Grad Hire
Position Level: CP2
Job Location: Canada : Ontario : Mississauga || Canada : Quebec : Montreal
Flexible work profile: Mobile
Please apply directly online to be considered for this role. Applications through email will not be accepted.
At Bell, we don’t just accept difference - we celebrate it. We’re committed to fostering an inclusive, equitable, and accessible workplace where every team member feels valued, respected, and supported, and has the opportunity to reach their full potential. We welcome and encourage applications from people with disabilities.
Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process. For a confidential inquiry, simply email your recruiter directly or email@example.com to make arrangements. If you have questions regarding accessible employment at Bell please email our Diversity & Inclusion Team at firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note that you may be required to submit your current Performance Review rating to the hiring leader during the recruitment process.
Created: Canada, ON, Toronto
Bell, one of Canada's Top 100 Employers.