2023 Bell Business Markets Grad Leadership Program - Specialist, Technical Sales Support (ON/QC/ATL)
Req Id: 391271
At Bell, we do more than build world-class networks, develop innovative services and create original multiplatform media content - we advance how Canadians connect with each other and the world.
If you’re ready to bring game-changing ideas to life and join a community that values professional growth and employee wellness, we want you on the Bell team.
Our Bell Business Markets team enables the digital transformation of businesses and governments nationwide through solutions in areas including Internet and private networks, voice and unified communications, contact centre, security, Internet of Things, data centre and cloud. We’re proud to be Canada’s leading provider of broadband network and communication services for businesses and governments.
As a new grad, you will drive B2B solutions, develop business opportunities, further product roadmaps, collaborate across the business, and learn from industry experts. Leverage the country’s largest voice, data, and wireless network, and leading end-to-end solutions, to support the aspirations of Canadian businesses. This unique and accelerated program will not only give you extensive knowledge and experience working on complex business issues, it will also enable you to develop your leadership skills.
Upon completion of the program, you will have the knowledge, skills, network, and breadth of experience to help transform the organization and become the next generation of leaders at Bell.
Why join us?
- Benefit from a continuous learning environment and develop your expertise in your role.
- Get to know the BBM family and its executive team during an orientation session.
- Deliver on transformational projects to launch new product roadmaps, services, and solutions, to enable the customer to do more.
- Expand your network as you work with the industry experts, including our amazing peer-to-peer grad and alumni support network.
- Develop your technical and leadership skills through formal and experiential training programs.
- Grow through one-to-one mentorship with experienced leaders, and career coaching from our leadership development team.
- Transition easily from the university life you love; be part of a vibrant community of grads and never stop learning!
In this role, you will…
As part of the Pre-Sales business development process, you will be part of the team involved in designing future technological architectures for Enterprise customers and supporting important programs defined by customers in their medium/long-term strategies. The incumbent's primary responsibility will be to ensure team success by delivering quality results on time and in particular for simple customer requests affecting the proposed solutions.
Role & Responsibilities:
- Establish trusted advisor relationship with senior architects and Bell internal contributors (sales, Pre-Sales, delivery, etc.)
- Act as a reference for architects regarding internal processes related to Pre-Sales activities such as WAN links validation, technical documents provisioning, change requests, etc
- Have a good knowledge of different processes in order to optimize Pre-Sales requests and transmit to the team all new changes and improvements
- Work as a team with all contributors to be efficient in Pre-Sales tasks
- Support senior architects in preparing solutions presentation material based on customer needs
- Determine technical risks related to processes or delay and suggest mitigation options
- Coordinate with Sales and internal teams to pursue sales cycles
Preferred Competencies: Bachelor’s degree Engineering, Computer Science or equivalent
You should apply if:
- You have a Bachelor’s degree or Graduate completed before the program start date and no earlier than two years before your application date.
- You are excited about telecommunications and have demonstrated curiosity, initiative, leadership and a passion for learning new skills.
- You are interested in driving organizational change and taking on new challenges.
- You have excellent interpersonal and communication skills (verbal and written)
- You have the ability to lead and influence others
- Apply on Bell careers page.
- You must submit a resume, and most recent transcripts (unofficial accepted) to be considered.
- Focus your efforts and apply to a maximum of 3 Bell postings that match your skills and interests.
Adequate knowledge of French is required for positions in Quebec.
Position Type: Management
Job Status: Grad Hire
Job Location: Canada : Ontario : Mississauga || Canada : Nova Scotia : Halifax || Canada : Ontario : Ottawa || Canada : Ontario : Toronto || Canada : Quebec : Montreal
Flexible work profile: Mobile
Application Deadline: 10/31/2022
Please apply directly online to be considered for this role. Applications through email will not be accepted.
At Bell, we don’t just accept difference - we celebrate it. We’re committed to fostering an inclusive, equitable, and accessible workplace where every team member feels valued, respected, and supported, and has the opportunity to reach their full potential. We welcome and encourage applications from people with disabilities.
Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process. For a confidential inquiry, simply email your recruiter directly or email@example.com to make arrangements. If you have questions regarding accessible employment at Bell please email our Diversity & Inclusion Team at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Created: Canada, ON, Toronto
Bell, one of Canada's Top 100 Employers.