2023 Bell Business Markets Graduate Leadership Program - Business Support (ON/QC/ATL)
The Bell Business Markets (BBM) Graduate Leadership Program is an exciting opportunity for new grads to launch their careers with Canada’s leading communications company.
Our Bell Business Markets team enables the digital transformation of businesses and governments nationwide through solutions in areas including Internet and private networks, voice and unified communications, contact centre, security, Internet of Things, data centre and cloud.
As a new grad, you will drive B2B solutions, develop business opportunities, further product roadmaps, collaborate across the business, and learn from industry experts. Leverage the country’s largest voice, data, and wireless network, and leading end-to-end solutions, to support the aspirations of Canadian businesses. This unique and accelerated program will not only give you extensive knowledge and experience working on complex business issues, it will also enable you to develop your leadership skills.
Upon completion of the program, you will have the knowledge, skills, network, and breadth of experience to help transform the organization and become the next generation of leaders at Bell.
Why join us?
- Benefit from a continuous learning environment and develop your expertise in your role.
- Get to know the BBM family and its executive team during an orientation session.
- Deliver on transformational projects to launch new product roadmaps, services, and solutions, to enable the customer to do more.
- Expand your network as you work with the industry experts, including our amazing peer-to-peer grad and alumni support network.
- Develop your technical and leadership skills through formal and experiential training programs.
- Grow through one-to-one mentorship with experienced leaders, and career coaching from our leadership development team.
Transition easily from the university life you love; be part of a vibrant community of grads and never stop learning!
What we’re looking for:
Within our Business Support domain, we have several opportunities available. For more details on each of the below roles, click here.
Specialist, Marketing - Pricing
Business Analyst – Blueprints
Business Analyst - Operations
Specialist, GLP - Client Care
You should apply if:
- You have a Bachelor’s or Graduate degree completed before the program start date and no earlier than two years before your application date.
- You are excited about telecommunications and have demonstrated curiosity, initiative, leadership and a passion for learning new skills.
- You are interested in driving organizational change and taking on new challenges.
- You have excellent interpersonal and communication skills (verbal and written)
- You have the ability to lead and influence others
- Roles in this program in Quebec involve serving customers and/or internal clients in both English and French, working on national level projects, and collaborating with teams in both English and French speaking regions of Canada. French and English fluency is required for roles in this program in Quebec
- Apply on Bell careers page.
- You must submit a resume, and most recent transcripts (unofficial accepted) to be considered.
- Focus your efforts and apply to a maximum of 3 Bell postings that match your skills and interests.
Adequate knowledge of French is required for positions in Quebec.
Position Type: Management
Job Status: Grad Hire
Position Level: CP2
Job Location: Canada : Ontario : Mississauga || Canada : Newfoundland : St. John's || Canada : Nova Scotia : Halifax || Canada : Ontario : Ottawa || Canada : Quebec : Montreal
Flexible work profile : Mobile
Application Deadline: 10/31/2022
Please apply directly online to be considered for this role. Applications through email will not be accepted.
At Bell, we don’t just accept difference - we celebrate it. We’re committed to fostering an inclusive, equitable, and accessible workplace where every team member feels valued, respected, and supported, and has the opportunity to reach their full potential. We welcome and encourage applications from people with disabilities.
Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process. For a confidential inquiry, simply email your recruiter directly or email@example.com to make arrangements. If you have questions regarding accessible employment at Bell please email our Diversity & Inclusion Team at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please note that you may be required to submit your current Performance Review rating to the hiring leader during the recruitment process.
Created: Canada, ON, Toronto