2022 Logistics Attendant Brampton - BTS / BST
Carry the legacy of Bell. Be a part of the company helping the world connect better. By choosing Bell Technical Solutions, you will be choosing a career and not just a job. By nurturing talent and providing infinite growth opportunities, Bell Technical Solutions continuously aims to bring about an instrumental change in careers, lives and dreams. Join us today to discover the personal touches behind the infinite web of communications services and let us make it right, make it personal and make it better.
LOGISTICS ATTENDANT (REGULAR PART-TIME)
WHAT IS THE OPPORTUNITY?
We are presently seeking dedicated employees to fulfill the role of Logistics Attendant to support our ongoing growth and development. The Logistics Attendant is responsible for the coordination, utilization and maintenance of the vehicle pool and minor material assets.
WHAT ARE YOUR RESPONSIBILITIES?
• Oversee stock in vehicle and warehouse materials, shipping and receiving of supplies, and other warehouse duties as required
• Maintain and update records using a tracking system to complete reports for the vehicle pool (utilization, history, mileage, fuel, etc.)
• Order material and validate incoming order shipments
• Fulfill and prepare all materials requested from technicians
• Vehicle Fleet management – minor maintenance, order & organize materials, arrange towing, and deliver vehicles to and from the Bell work center/garage
• Match vehicle pool availability to technicians’ schedules, provide keys, visual inspects
• Track and control minor material inventory and other field assets using ERP system; complete related reports and maintain assets on site
• Maintenance, repair, inspect and complete audits on minor tool assets and truck conditions
• Handle various administrative tasks within the work center
• Participate in the effectiveness and management of the work center by suggestions of innovative solutions.
• Valid Ontario Driver’s License (G2 or greater)
• Excellent communication skills and team oriented with a strong attention to detail
• Ability to lift up to 60 lbs. – shipping and receiving & manipulation of shelving units
NICE TO HAVE
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office suite and with ERP system management
• Education in supply management
• Previous work experience in Logistics
WHAT’S IN IT FOR YOU?
• Unionized Position
• Mostly work morning or afternoon shift consistently
LOCATION: Brampton, ON
HOURS OF WORK: Morning shifts 5:00AM/6:00AM - 1:00PM/2:00PM. Must be available weekends as well
Position Type: Union
Job Location: Canada : Ontario : Brampton
Application Deadline: 05/12/2022
Please apply directly online to be considered for this role. Applications through email will not be accepted.
At Bell Technical Solutions, we do not just accept differences - we celebrate it. We are committed to fostering an inclusive, equitable, and accessible workplace where team members feel valued, respected, and supported, and has the opportunity to reach their full potential. We welcome and encourage applications from people with disabilities.
Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process. For a confidential inquiry, contact your recruiter or send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org to make arrangements. If you have questions regarding accessible employment at Bell, please email our Employment Equity team at Equite-Equity@bellsolutionstech.ca.
Created: Canada, ON,