2022 Cable Puller - Toronto BTS / BST
Carry the legacy of Bell. Be a part of the company helping the world connect better. By choosing Bell Technical Solutions, you will be choosing a career and not just a job. By nurturing talent and providing infinite growth opportunities, Bell Technical Solutions continuously aims to bring about an instrumental change in careers, lives and dreams. Join us today to discover the personal touches behind the infinite web of communications services and let us make it right, make it personal and make it better.
WHAT IS THE OPPORTUNITY?
We are seeking dedicated and highly professional individuals to fulfill the role of Cable Puller to support our ongoing growth and development. The Cable Puller is responsible for the placement and dismantling of copper and fiber optic cables. They are also responsible for maintaining quality customer service, and ensuring the security of telecommunications equipment on site.
WHAT WILL YOU DO?
• Interact with customers
• Communicate with dispatch, technicians and the Project Manager
• Accept responsibility and ownership of their assigned work
• Responsible for tools and assets provided by the company
• Adhere to Bell Technical Solutions’ Health and Safety policies and procedures
WHAT DO YOU NEED TO SUCCEED?
• A high school diploma
• Valid G2 driver’s license or higher
• Transportation to commute to various job sites
• Proficient in English (written & verbal)
• A team player that supports co-workers
• Ability to lift up to 60 lbs.
• Ability to distinguish colour-coded wire, read blue prints, and work with tools
NICE TO HAVE:
• Possess professionalism, strong customer service skills and a strong work ethic when approaching work assignments
• Ability to take direction from the lead technician
• Ability to perform duties with minimal supervision and may be required to work alone in some situations.
• Learning and undertake new challenges to complete work within assigned timeframes
WHAT’S IN IT FOR YOU?
• Paid Training
• Competitive Compensation Package
• Option to receive commission on sales
• Increased wage for every 1,040 hours work completed
• A Union Membership
• Company Provided Smart Phone
• Immigration support for foreign employees
• Career advancement and growth within Bell Technical Solutions and Bell affiliates.
LOCATION: Toronto ON
HOURS OF WORK: Monday to Friday 8AM to 5PM, days and hours may vary based on company needs.
Position Type: Union
Job Location: Canada : Ontario : Etobicoke
Application Deadline: 09/30/2022
Please apply directly online to be considered for this role. Applications through email will not be accepted.
At Bell Technical Solutions, we do not just accept differences - we celebrate it. We are committed to fostering an inclusive, equitable, and accessible workplace where team members feel valued, respected, and supported, and has the opportunity to reach their full potential. We welcome and encourage applications from people with disabilities.
Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process. For a confidential inquiry, contact your recruiter or send us an email at email@example.com to make arrangements. If you have questions regarding accessible employment at Bell, please email our Employment Equity team at Equite-Equity@bellsolutionstech.ca.
Created: Canada, ON, Toronto