2018 Human Resources Graduate Leadership Program
Location: Mississauga, ON, CA
Req Id: 173078
Bell is a truly Canadian company with over 137 years of success. We are defined by the passion of our team members and their belief in our company’s vast potential.
To ensure we continue to be recognized as Canada’s leading communications company, we’re committed to finding and developing the next generation of leaders. This means creating best-in-class career and development opportunities for our employees.
If you’re passionate, driven and find yourself seeking interesting work, new challenges and continuous learning opportunities, then we want you to join our team.
Corporate Groups offers best practice services to support the organization, including Finance, Legal & Regulatory, Brand, Corporate Services – including HR, Communications, Real Estate, Security and Procurement & Value Creation.
HR Grad Program
Accelerate your professional growth and development through career mobility. If you’re passionate, driven and find yourself seeking interesting work, new challenges and continuous learning opportunities, then we want you to join our team.
New grads get the opportunity to work with teams all across Bell and play a critical role in building a talent advantage, driving employee effectiveness and enhancing organizational efficiencies to deliver the best client experience.
A better career is just around the corner…
What does it mean to work at Bell? For starters, our HR Grad Program is designed for you to experience different facets of Human Resources and to give you the skill set needed to work at Canada’s leading communications company.
With our HR Grad Program you will build your HR knowledge through 4 rotations, which may include roles within:
- Customer Service
- Talent Acquisition
- HR Analytics
- Learning and Engagement
- Talent Management
- HR & LR Line Operations
- Mental Health
We also offer:
- The opportunity to learn from HR professionals who are passionate about developing future leaders like you
- You’ll be part of high-performing teams that can help you succeed while building your own professional HR network
- Our special program events will allow you to meet new grads from other areas of the business
- Benefit from direct contact with our business leaders as they mentor your career progression and expand your HR skills.
Upon completion of the program, you will have the knowledge, skills, network, and breadth of experience needed to become the next generation of HR leaders at Bell. To provide the ideal career path for you, rotational job experiences will be assigned based on preferences, skills, development opportunities, and business needs.
What our new grad leaders have to say:
“The best part about working at Bell is being part of its high-performance culture. There is not a day that goes by where I am not challenged and learning from my experiences.”
– Stephanie Tirelli, 2016 Grad from York University
“One thing I love about Bell is the career opportunities. With such a variety of roles within HR, I feel confident that I’ll be able to move through the department and find my niche.”
– Monica Fenech, 2016 Grad from Wilfred Laurier University
- Must have a Bachelor's or Master's degree completed within two years of the application date.
- Graduates from human resource management, industrial relations, business management programs
- Demonstrated curiosity, initiative, leadership and a passion for learning new skills
- Interest in driving change and taking on new challenges
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills (verbal and written)
- Flexibility to work in different locations within Montreal and the Greater Toronto Area
- Bilingual (English/French) is a requirement in Montreal and an asset in Toronto
- You must submit a cover letter, resume, and most recent transcripts (unofficial accepted) to be considered
Bilingualism is an asset (English and French)
Position Type: Management
Job Location: Canada : Ontario : Mississauga || Canada : Quebec : Montreal
Application Deadline: 08/14/2017
Please apply directly online to be considered for this role. Applications through email will not be accepted.
Bell is committed to fostering an inclusive, equitable, and accessible environment where all employees and customers feel valued, respected, and supported. We are dedicated to building a workforce that reflects the diversity of the communities in which we live and serve, and where every team member has the opportunity to reach their full potential.