Administrative Assistant, Field Services
At Bell, we do more than build world-class networks, develop innovative services and create original multiplatform media content – we’re revolutionizing how Canadians communicate.
If you’re ready to bring game-changing ideas to life and join a community that values bold ideas, professional growth and employee wellness, we want you on the Bell team.
Bell’s Field Services team is proud to be the face of the Bell brand, performing the best installation and repair services and maintaining Bell’s network for our residential and business customers.
The Fields Services team is seeking a professional, diligent and results oriented Administrative Assistant who possesses a broad base of administrative and coordination skills in a fast paced and challenging environment to support 2 Directors and their respective teams. The Administrative Assistant will provide confidential administrative, technical, research and reporting assistance. This includes producing a variety of material, drafting correspondence, reviewing and prioritizing materials, and maintaining the calendar and employee files.
- Provide administrative assistance to two Directors and management staff
- Manage and prioritize the Director’s calendar and set up of meetings
- Reading superior's messages and mail to establish response priorities
- Manage expense account for Directors
- Arrange / coordinate travel arrangements
- Coordinate weekly meetings for Directors and immediate managers including agenda, logistics, follow-ups and action items and take minutes
- Planning, organizing and coordinating internal meetings
- Processing inquiries and liaising with various departments and internal/external customers
- Maintains the Human Resources files for the department; processes HR transactions in the SAP HR system ensuring accuracy and meeting of deadlines.
- Order office supplies as well as handle phone and workstation requirements
- Prepare presentations, documents and other reports as needed as well as coordinate reports required by Director.
- Vacation tracking for Directors
- Manage invoice payments
- Manage special projects as required during the year
- Initiative and ability to work with minimum supervision
- Solid organizational skills and ability to handle multiple inquiries/requests based on their respective priorities
- Strong PC skills ( MS Office – Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Outlook)
- Knowledgeable in APSS, Ariba and HR SAP System
- Ability to operate effectively under pressure
- Strong oral and written communication skills ; ability to write various letters, memos etc. for internal and external clients of all levels, proofread and edit presentations and have the ability to clearly articulate and clarify requests.
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to interact with clients of all levels in a confident, courteous and professional manner.
- Ability to learn quickly
- Outstanding attendance record
- Confidentiality / Discreet
- Highly developed sense of professionalism and ethics
Bilingualism is an asset (English and French); adequate knowledge of French is required for positions in Quebec.
Position Type: Management
Job Location: Canada : Ontario : Toronto
Application Deadline: 12/14/2018