Field Sales Representative
Title: Field Sales Representative
Company: Bell Authorized Agents
Want to get an equivalent to an MBA in Sales in 12 months while you make great money?
Join the Field Sales team – you can earn great money while you gain valuable experience you will have for the rest of your career! For a limited time only, we are offering a $1000 Signing Bonus.
Plus For a limited time only, earn up to $1000 in Signing Bonus.
As an ambassador of Bell’s products and services you will work from a residential lead list selling door to door to showcase Bell FibeTM, which brings fibre, the world's best technology, right to consumers' homes.
As a trusted advisor, you will identify and help customers connect with communication and lifestyle solutions that meet their unique needs.This is an amazing opportunity to work in a diverse, financially rewarding and dynamic area of sales. Our supportive and encouraging team offers you the ideal environment to work collaboratively in a team, learn new skills and take charge of your career!
Do you fit the part?
- You are a smart self-starter who knows their way around the latest technologies
- An outgoing and engaging personality!
- You are articulate and have an entrepreneurial mindset.
- You are disciplined and self-motivated, and excel in managing your time and priorities.
- You have the physical ability to do the job; a lot of walking is involved, rain or shine.
What’s in it for you?
- Continuous sales training leading to personal and professional development.
- Competitive base salary + commission where you determine your earning power! Expected earnings $55,000-$65,000 in your first year with some high-performing consultants making upwards of $80,000 a year!
- Opportunities to advance into higher level roles within 12-18 months
- Company paid benefits including medical and dental coverage
- 25% off your personal bell services
- 1-2 years customer service or sales experience is an asset
- Vehicle and a valid driver’s licence is an asset
- Full-time availability of 37.5 hours per week with ability to work evenings and weekends between 12PM - 8 PM