Workforce Management Specialist
At Intact/belairdirect, our values guide everything that we do. We celebrate our differences and appreciate our similarities. That's why we are committed to building an inclusive and inspiring environment for all employees.
If you are in need of a specific accommodation during the recruitment process, please let us know and we will be happy to provide.
#ItsAboutPeople We're here to help people, businesses and society prosper in good times and be resilient in bad times. We're focused on what matters to our customers. We listen and connect. We make their problems our problems. We strive to understand what they're going through. We build products with them in mind and offer solutions that help. And we deliver on our promises. We believe that insurance is not about things, it's about people.
Our success story is written by our passion for living our values and creating a better tomorrow. We're re-writing the future of insurance - are you ready to be a part of the story?
This is your opportunity.
Analysis, Forecasting & Recommendations
- Determine optimum methodology for retrieving and analyzing historical data
- Understanding the "big picture" of how WFM impacts top & bottom lines of the business and make recommendations based on trends
- Manage the WFM planner providing input for adjustments to upcoming months KPI's
- Actively participate in budget process
- Present results in monthly meetings highlighting headwinds, areas of concern and new trends
- Discuss recommendations for performance improvement with Managers, Directors and Vice President
- Oversee & lead weekly/monthly meetings with management and analysts
- Assist with developing strategies and projects to ensure service levels are met
- Identify/review underlying causes of gaps in productivity performance
- Build scenarios that maximize capacity by continuously analyzing latest trends and revising forecasts as required
- Analyze and forecast inbound calls projections and KPIs on a yearly, quarterly, monthly, weekly basis
- Provide recommendations to WFM Manager
- Identify optimal allotment for vacation days throughout the year
- Provide support to analysts for scheduling and real-time management
- Provide constructive feedback and develop team members skills
- Delegate tasks to team members fitting the appropriate skill level
- Meet with team to gather feedback and recommendations on processes
- Assist other departments with any WFM related questions
- Serve as a resource to team members on escalated issues of an unusual nature
Projects & Reporting
- Lead the implementation of WFM/Telephony related projects
- Generate/oversee operational and regional/national reports
- Actively identify ways to improve and automate generated reports
- Oversee production of Performance Reports for Agents and Call Centre Reports
- Manage WFM Master database ensuring the integrity of the data is maintained
- Present and implement new work processes as seen fit
- Oversee the Addition, subtraction and modification of skillsets and applications based on routing table
- Manage and delegate all existing reports
- Keeping WFM team updated on upcoming change requirements
- University diploma or equivalent work experience in business, computer science or engineering
- 3-5 years of experience in a WFM Department
- Demonstrated skills using SQL and enterprise databases
- Proficiency with eWFM and Avaya Software
- Ability to derive meaning from data taken from system records in order to drive operational improvements
- Demonstrated strong knowledge of MS Access and MS Excel, including pivot tables, data search and comparison techniques, conditional tests, and visual basic macros
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Effective time management and prioritization skills
- Team player and a proactive individual contributor
- Experience in project management
A career in Insurance has never been this exciting. Evolving consumer expectations and technology have helped to shape a new vision for our industry - and we are leading the way. Our Technology teams are reshaping the way we do business and setting new industry benchmarks. Our Claims representatives are helping customers to get back on track after they experience a loss. Our product teams are developing products that protect people and businesses so they can focus on what matters to them most. Our success story is written by our passion for living our values and creating a better tomorrow. We're re-writing the future of insurance - are you ready to be a part of the story?
Excellent benefits are offered: competitive salary, flexible benefits, flexible work arrangements, flexible leave, pension plan defined benefit, etc.
For internal candidates, you can apply for a posted position if you have been in your current position for at least 12 months and are performing at a satisfactory level.Please note we may have identified other internal candidates through our Employee Development Program, and that the selection process may also be opened to external applicants.
This posting closes on July 21, 2019.
Eligibility to work in Canada
It's important that you are eligible to work in Canada at the time an offer of employment is made. You may be requested to provide proof of eligibility at that time.
Background Checks Prior to receiving a job offer, you may be asked to consent to background checks if it's a requirement for the role. These checks could include: work references, education and credential confirmation, employment verification, identity check, credit report, criminal offence and driver's license record.