Students Wanted - Advance Your Career!
We value diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive worplace that inspires each of us to be the best we can be. Join our team and make a difference!
Workplace: Anjou, 7101, Jean-Talon Street
Job Status: Part time
Business hours of our Call Centre: Monday to Friday, from 8:00 am to 8:00 pm and Saturday, from 8:00 am to 5:00 pm.
What if we were the best employer of your life?
We have a strong argument to convince you: we have been named one of the best employers for young Canadians for 4 years in a row. In other words, it means that we offer one of the best workplaces for young people.
Working for an insurance company doesn't make us boring people. On the contrary! We have fun, we give ourselves challenges, we work in teams and so much more.
At belairdirect, our mission is to simplify people's lives by helping them protect the assets that are important to them. If you're like us, and you like when it's not complicated, we want to talk to you. We could get along really well!
We need you
As a Sales and Customer Service Agent*, you understand that insurance matters are too important to be complicated. That's why you will strive to offer a simplified experience that will help clients choose the insurance that best suit their needs.
What we offer you:
- A young relaxed and fun environment (we have fun, it's true!).
- Cool millennial bosses!
- The chance to start your career at one of Canada's best employers and one of the best for young Canadians (and we'd love to help you grow with us).
- The opportunity to develop your professional network and participate in dynamic social activities.
Wait, that's not all! We also offer you:
- Modern office with free parking;
- Shopping centers and restaurants within walking distance;
- A very competitive hourly wage;
- A $350 wellness spending account (you can get reimbursed for your bus pass or physical activity);
- You will not work on Saturday night (we would not want you to miss your parties!);
- You will not work on Sunday (on Sunday we all like to sleep in... right?);
- Awesome corporate discounts (mobile phone services, Microsoft Office suite);
- To build your work schedule according to your class schedule (we understand that school is your priority);
- To accommodate you during your exam days and some activities related to your studies;
- To learn how to prepare yourself for the work world;
- Professional development;
- Opportunities for advancement and development in your role.
You are the person we need if you are:
- A good listener;
- A good communicator;
- A teamwork and sales champion;
- A college graduate;
- Someone who wants to make the difference and put your knowledge to use!
If you have read our job offer until the very end and it speaks to you, send us your resume!
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer
At Intact, our values guide everything that we do. We celebrate our differences and appreciate our similarities. That's why we are committed to building an inclusive and inspiring environment for all employees. If you need a specific accommodation during the recruitment process, please let us know and we will be happy to provide.
As an employer and publicly traded financial services company, the best interests of our customers, employees and shareholders are important to us. We want Intact to be a great place to work! This means that you'll be asked to consent to background checks so we can learn more about you. Please note that for positions with access to financial data or funds, your credit must be in good standing.
It's important that you are legally eligible to work in Canada at the time an offer of employment is made. You may be requested to provide proof of eligibility at that time.