We value diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive workplace that inspires each of us to be the best we can be. Join our team and make a difference!
This is your opportunity.
In this full-time opportunity as a Receptionist, you will play an integral role providing reception support to our dynamic and fast-paced Ottawa office. People will count on you to provide an efficient and friendly experience to customers, vendors, and employees.
You succeed at what you do because you:
- Have extraordinary organization and prioritization skills
- Are a skilled communicator - both written and verbal
- Are known for your legendary customer service
You'll handle many key responsibilities:
- Answer all incoming calls and route to the appropriate individual/team
- Greet incoming visitors at reception and notify appropriate staff member of arrival
- Maintain and update telephone lists for region
- Maintain reception area and nearby boardrooms
- Perform policy inquires on behalf of mail room
- Provide support for Mail Room when needed
- Other duties as assigned
- High school diploma
- Minimum 1 year experience working at reception
- Keyboarding skills, preferably using Microsoft Office
- Previous experience office environment an asset
Before receiving a job offer, you may be asked to consent to a background check if it's a requirement for the role. This may include: verifying work references, validating education and credentials, employment verification, identity checks, reviewing credit reports, as well as criminal and driving record checks.
At Intact, our values guide everything that we do. We celebrate our differences and appreciate our similarities. That's why we are committed to building an inclusive and inspiring environment for all employees.
If you need a specific accommodation during the recruitment process, please let us know and we will be happy to provide.
This posting closes on September 24, 2019 at 11:59pm EST.
It's important that you are legally eligible to work in Canada at the time an offer of employment is made. You may be requested to provide proof of eligibility at that time.