Junior Insurance Agent
We value diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive workplace that inspires each of us to be the best we can be. Join our team and make a difference!
Workplace: Anjou, 7101, Jean-Talon Street
Job Status: Full time or part time at your convenience
Business hours of our Call Centre: Monday to Friday, from 8:00 am to 8:00 pm and Saturday, from 8:00 am to 5:00 pm.
We know that insurance is too important to be complicated. So, we work hard to make it simple for people to protect the things they care about.
That's us, belairdirect. Insurance. Simplified.
This is your opportunity
As one of Canada's Top Employers, we take pride in offering an inspiring and inclusive workplace that recognizes great work and encourages people to grow their careers.
Here's where you come in. We're looking for a new Agent to join our Sales and Customer Service team in our Call Centre. And the best part is ... no sales experience is necessary! If you're passionate about customer service and are known for your excellent communication and people skills, this could be the opportunity you've been waiting for.
How you can make a difference
As a Junior Insurance Agent , you will become an expert at providing our current or potential customers with the best insurance coverage options for their cars and homes. You will listen to them, understand their needs, and communicate - in the most simple and easy to understand terms - the available choices and related benefits. We work together to provide an outstanding customer experience, so your team spirit and talent for getting things done will help you find success in this role.
What we offer you
- A full-time or part-time work schedule at your convenience;
- Work in a dynamic work environment where people care about each other and where an energetic atmosphere is at its rendezvous.
- A pool of opportunities and major challenges. The insurance industry is so vast that the opportunities for advancement that are offered are almost endless!
- Contribute to the development of your career. We promote your professional development and encourage an internal career path.
- A competitive annual salary that recognizes your experience in property and casualty insurance. The know-how you have will be a great added value for our organization.
Does this sound like you?
- Hold a valid representative's certificate in damage insurance;
- Work experience in damage insurance;
- A champion of collaboration and teamwork;
- A good listener and communicator;
- Able to go with the flow - you're at your best when things are moving fast!
- A talent for influencing positive and beneficial decisions;
- French is mandatory and bilingualism is an asset.
If yes, apply today! We can't wait to learn more about you!
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer
At Intact, our values guide everything that we do. We celebrate our differences and appreciate our similarities. That's why we are committed to building an inclusive and inspiring environment for all employees. If you need a specific accommodation during the recruitment process, please let us know and we will be happy to provide.
Before receiving a job offer, you may be asked to consent to a background check if it's a requirement for the role. This may include: verifying work references, validating education and credentials, employment verification, identity checks, reviewing credit reports, as well as criminal and driving record checks.
It's important that you are legally eligible to work in Canada at the time an offer of employment is made. You may be requested to provide proof of eligibility at that time.
This role is eligible for employee referral bonus. #RightPeopleRightRole