Insurance Advisor, Sales & Customer Service
We value diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive workplace that inspires each of us to be the best we can be. Join our team and make a difference!
As a Sales and Customer Service Agent , you will become an expert at providing our current or potential customers with the best insurance coverage options for their cars and homes. You will listen to them, understand their needs, and communicate - in the most simple and easy to understand terms - the available choices and related benefits. We work together to provide an outstanding customer experience, so your team spirit and talent for getting things done will help you find success in this role.
- High school diploma
- Sales experience is an asset
- Customer service experience is an asset
Please note that all candidates must be available to work full-time, 5 days per week during our hours of operation as follows:
- 8:00 AM and 6:00 PM - Monday to Friday
- 9:00 AM and 4:30 PM - Saturdays (every Saturday for first year of employment - rotating Saturdays thereafter)
- Occasional Statutory Holidays
Start Date: January 13, 2020
- Paid training that prepares for obtaining your General Level 1 Insurance Licence;
- A full-time or part-time work schedule
- A competitive compensation package
- An annual performance bonus that rewards you for your proven results and strive for excellence
- An excellent flexible benefits program, available to you starting from day one on the job
- Fantastic opportunities for career development within the company - our leaders are committed to your professional growth!
- In-house technical and soft-skills training programs provided by skilled experts
- Flexible working arrangements including compressed work schedule and commute-free days;
- $350 annual wellness subsidy;
- Dress for your day flexibility;
- Employee share purchase program with company matching option;
- Exclusive discounts for home and auto insurance, plus other great partners;
As part of Intact's selection process, candidates may be requested to consent to background checks relevant to the role under consideration for, prior to receiving a job offer. These could include: work references, education and credential confirmation, employment verification, identity check, credit report, criminal offence and driver's license record.
Intact Financial Corporation welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in the selection process.
This job posting will remain open until a suitable applicant is found.
It's important that you are legally eligible to work in Canada at the time an offer of employment is made. You may be requested to provide proof of eligibility at that time.