Insurance Advisor, Sales & Customer Service
We value diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive workplace that inspires each of us to be the best we can be. Join our team and make a difference!
To be innovative, you need courage. And being courageous is in our DNA. Sixty years ago, we started our business by insuring taxi drivers when no one else would. In 1997, we became the first car insurance company in North America to offer an online car insurance quote directly to consumers. We know that insurance is too important to be complicated. So, we work hard to make it simple for people to protect the things they care about. That's us. Insurance. Simplified.
This is your opportunity
As one of Canada's Top Employers, we take pride in offering an inspiring and inclusive workplace that recognizes great work and encourages people to grow their careers. Here's where you come in.
We're looking for a new Agent to join our Sales and Customer Service team in our Edmonton Office. And the best part is ... no sales experience is necessary! If you're passionate about customer service and are known for your excellent communication and people skills, this could be the opportunity you've been waiting for.
How you can make a difference
As a Sales and Customer Service Agent, you will become an expert at providing our current or potential customers with the best insurance coverage options for their cars and homes. You will listen to them, understand their needs, and communicate - in the most simple and easy to understand terms - the available choices and related benefits. We work together to provide an outstanding customer experience, so your team spirit and talent for getting things done will help you find success in this role.
A few of the perks ...
- Paid training that prepares for obtaining your Insurance Licence;
- A full-time or part-time work schedule
- $350 annual wellness subsidy;
- Flexible working arrangements including compressed work schedule and commute-free days;
- An annual performance bonus that rewards you for your proven results and strive for excellence
- An excellent flexible benefits program, available to you starting from day one on the job
- Fantastic opportunities for career development within the company - our leaders are committed to your professional growth!
- In-house technical and soft-skills training programs provided by skilled experts
- Dress for your day flexibility;
- Employee share purchase program with company matching option;
- Exclusive discounts for home and auto insurance, plus other great partners;
Does this sound like you?
- A high school graduate
- A champion of collaboration and teamwork
- A good listener and communicator
- Able to go with the flow - you're at your best when things are moving fast!
- A talent for influencing positive and beneficial decisions
- Available to work Monday to Friday, from 8:00 am to 6:00 pm and Saturday, from 9:00 am to 4:30 pm. (every Saturday for first year of employment - rotating Saturdays thereafter)
- Occasional Statutory Holidays
Start Date: October 14, 2019
If yes, apply today! We can't wait to learn more about you.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer
At Intact, our values guide everything that we do. We celebrate our differences and appreciate our similarities. That's why we are committed to building an inclusive and inspiring environment for all employees.
If you need a specific accommodation during the recruitment process, please let us know and we will be happy to provide.
Before receiving a job offer, you may be asked to consent to a background check if it's a requirement for the role. This may include: verifying work references, validating education and credentials, employment verification, identity checks, reviewing credit reports, as well as criminal and driving record checks.
This posting will remain open until a suitable candidate is found.
This role is eligible for employee referral bonus. #RightPeopleRightRole
It's important that you are legally eligible to work in Canada at the time an offer of employment is made. You may be requested to provide proof of eligibility at that time.