At Intact, our values guide everything that we do. We celebrate our differences and appreciate our similarities. That's why we are committed to building an inclusive and inspiring environment for all employees.
If you are in need of a specific accommodation during the recruitment process, please let us know and we will be happy to provide.
We're here to help people, businesses and society prosper in good times and be resilient in bad times. We're focused on what matters to our customers. We listen and connect. We make their problems our problems. We strive to understand what they're going through. We build products with them in mind and offer solutions that help. And we deliver on our promises. We believe that insurance is not about things, it's about people.
Here is where you enter the story.
As a Contact Agent, you'll put your passion for customer-service to work as you help existing customers ensure they have the best coverage to protect what matters most to them. Working in our Centre of Excellence, you will become a knowledgeable ambassador of Intact Insurance and belairdirect and your success will help drive our business growth.
This role will offer you the chance to:
- Grow your career at one of Canada's Best Employers and Top Employers for Young People
- Build professional relationships and contacts by joining Intact's employee networks and participating in fun social events
- Work with a stellar management team who is committed to your development
You'll succeed at what you do because you are:
- A Compassionate Listener
- A Natural Communicator
- A True Team Player
- A modern office located in downtown Montreal at McGill Station, near many malls and restaurants
- A competitive hourly rate of $16.15 and paid coffee breaks
- No Saturday evening or Sunday shifts
- Impressive corporate discounts (including mobile and tech)
- True work/life balance through a stable schedule (whether you're part-time or full-time)
- High school graduate (or equivalency)
- Available Monday to Friday between 11 a.m. and 8 p.m. and Saturday from 10 a.m. to 4 p.m. (option to work Monday to Friday or Tuesday to Saturday)
- Available to work full- or part-time
- Comfortable learning and working using technology and in a call centre environment
A career in Insurance has never been this exciting. Evolving consumer expectations and technology have helped to shape a new vision for our industry - and we are leading the way. Our Technology teams are reshaping the way we do business and setting new industry benchmarks. Our Claims representatives are helping customers to get back on track after they experience a loss. Our product teams are developing products that protect people and businesses so they can focus on what matters to them most.
Our success story is written by our passion for living our values and creating a better tomorrow. We're re-writing the future of insurance - are you ready to be a part of the story?
Eligibility to work in Canada
It's important that you are eligible to work in Canada at the time an offer of employment is made. For permanent roles, proof of eligibility can be a Canadian birth certificate, Canadian passport, Canadian citizenship certificate, permanent residence card or confirmation.
Background Checks Prior to receiving a job offer, you may be asked to consent to background checks if it's a requirement for the role. These checks could include: work references, education and credential confirmation, employment verification, identity check, credit report, criminal offence and driver's license record.
Intact/belairdirect is :
A Best Employer in Canada at the platinum level and recognized as one of Canada's Top Employers for Young People. We offer a dynamic environment that provides exciting challenges and the chance to develop your skills and grow your career alongside inspiring colleagues.
We value diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive workplace that inspires each of us to be the best we can be.
Join our team and make a difference!