Call Center Agent Downtown Montreal
We value diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive workplace that inspires each of us to be the best we can be. Join our team and make a difference!
Workplace: Downtown Montreal at 2020 Robert-Bourassa
Job Status: Full time permanent 35 hours/week
Call Center Business hours: Monday to Friday, from 8:30 am to 8:00 pm and Saturday, from 9:00 am to 4:00 pm.
Are you ready to be part of the story of Intact Agency?
Here is your chance.
As a Call Center Agent, you will play a key role in providing the best insurance coverage options for our clients' most valuable assets by advising them to make informed decisions and answering their questions about auto and home insurance products. Thanks to your attentive listening, you will ensure a unique experience. More specifically:
- You will analyze the customer's needs, promote products and services, and offer innovative choices and solutions.
- You will be the trusted guide for all our clients' auto and home insurance solutions.
- We will train you to use a customer-oriented approach and to use our internal tools and applications.
- You will contribute to the development and support of new initiatives by working closely with the brokerage network.
What we offer you:
- Work in a dynamic work environment where people care about each other and where an energetic atmosphere is at its rendezvous.
- A pool of opportunities and great challenges.
- Contribute to the development of your career. We want to make you progress.
- Paid training in personal property and casualty insurance. We take care of all the expenses.
- Damage insurance license. This will open the door to an incredible number of advancement opportunities both within our company and on the job market.
What we are looking for:
- High school diploma;
- Excellent communication skills;
- Be comfortable working with multiple computer systems at once. You will be an expert in navigation and data entry;
- Bilingualism spoken and written, an asset;
- Dynamic with a great team spirit!
We can't wait to learn more about you. Looking forward to meeting you!
# callcenter #sales #myIntact # CareeratIntact
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer
At Intact, our values guide everything that we do. We celebrate our differences and appreciate our similarities. That's why we are committed to building an inclusive and inspiring environment for all employees.
If you need a specific accommodation during the recruitment process, please let us know and we will be happy to provide.
Before receiving a job offer, you may be asked to consent to a background check if it's a requirement for the role. This may include: verifying work references, validating education and credentials, employment verification, identity checks, reviewing credit reports, as well as criminal and driving record checks.
It's important that you are legally eligible to work in Canada at the time an offer of employment is made. You may be requested to provide proof of eligibility at that time.