Analyst, Workforce Planning (temporary)
To be innovative, you need courage. And being courageous is in our DNA. Sixty years ago, we started our business by insuring taxi drivers when no one else would. In 1997, we became the first car insurance company in North America to offer an online car insurance quote directly to consumers. We know that insurance is too important to be complicated. So, we work hard to make it simple for people to protect the things they care about. That's us. Insurance. Simplified.
We are currently looking for a Workforce Management Analyst for a 12-month project that would contribute to our growth, quality of service and financial goals. Under the supervision of the Workforce Management Manager, the candidate will support the Quebec team in workforce management.
Workplace : Anjou (7101, Rue Jean-Talon Est) or Quebec (5700, Boul. des Galeries)
- SVL Management (daily/weekly/monthly) (30%)
- Optimize work schedules to achieve our service level objectives, administering intraday schedule changes if required
- Real-time observations of our incoming and outgoing call results, AHT & service level and adjust our resource allocations based on needs
- Proactively make recommendations and implement measures to meet service level targets
- Monitor and review performance reports and service performance trends against the plan and recommend specific actions or remedies
Analysis & Recommendations (30%)
- Participating in leadership meetings voicing concerns and bringing up areas of opportunities within the departments
- Data analytics: Identify, investigate, scope, and escalate performance analysis to drive company goals
- Provide ad-hoc analysis on WFM related topics and provide recommendations based on findings
- Maintain the WFM databases
- Potentially develop queries to pull data required for reporting using SQL
Business Partner Relationships (30%)
- Communication of schedules and all modifications in a clear and timely manner to ensure the smooth operation of the business
- Monitor and Control the WFM Inbox and Sharepoint site (48 hr SLA)
- Schedule all offline activities (trainings, meetings, coaching, etc)
- Administer the shift and vacation bids
- Add, Subtract, and Modify skillsets
- Consistent use of internal policies and procedures
- Collaborate with Operations to continuously improve WFM processes
Projects, Reporting & Other Initiatives
- Collaborating with parties involved ensuring objectives are aligned
- Updating Jira items as required and ensure follow ups are executed on time
- Participate in projects (national or regional)
- Manage as required any deadlines/expectations across all departments and communicate roadblocks
- Generate daily, monthly and weekly reports on a timely manner ensuring integrity of data is upheld
- University degree, college diploma or equivalent work experience (business, mathematics, statistics, economics, computer science, engineering or actuarial science)
- Bilingualism in oral and written form (English and French)
- Advanced knowledge of MS Excel, including PivotTables, data search and comparison techniques, conditional tests, and macros
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Effective time management and prioritization skills
- Teamwork and proactive individual contribution
- Ability to analyze results from databases to generate operational improvements
- Relevant experience in a workforce planning role or department (asset)
- Demonstrated ability to use SQL as well as corporate databases (asset)
- Mastery of eWFM and Avaya software (asset)
Here are a few reasons why others have joined our team:
- An award-winning, inspiring workplace that supports its people and recognizes great work (Canada's Top 100 Employers, Aon Platinum Best Employers, LinkedIn Top Company, Glassdoor Best Place to Work & Top CEO, Indeed Top-Rated Workplaces)
- Stimulating, challenging projects and development opportunities to help you grow your skills and career
- Flexibility in how and where you work
- A comprehensive financial rewards program that recognizes your success
- An extensive, flexible benefits package
- An industry leading Employee Share Purchase Plan where we match 50% of net shares purchased
- A casual 'dress for your day' culture that encourages you to be yourself
- A $350 annual wellness account that promotes an active lifestyle
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer
At Intact, our values guide everything that we do. We celebrate our differences and appreciate our similarities. That's why we are committed to building an inclusive and inspiring environment for all employees. If you need a specific accommodation during the recruitment process, please let us know and we will be happy to provide.
Before receiving a job offer, you may be asked to consent to a background check if it's a requirement for the role. This may include: verifying work references, validating education and credentials, employment verification, identity checks, reviewing credit reports, as well as criminal and driving record checks.
For internal candidates, you can apply for a posted position if you have been in your current position for at least 12 months and are performing at a satisfactory level. Please note we may have identified other internal candidates through our Employee Development Program, and that the selection process may also be opened to external applicants.
It's important that you are legally eligible to work in Canada at the time an offer of employment is made. You may be requested to provide proof of eligibility at that time.
This posting closes on October 11th, 2019.