Advisor, Sales & Customer Service
To be innovative, you need courage. And being courageous is in our DNA. Sixty years ago, we started our business by insuring taxi drivers when no one else would. In 1997, we became the first car insurance company in North America to offer an online car insurance quote directly to consumers. We know that insurance is too important to be complicated. So, we work hard to make it simple for people to protect the things they care about. That's us. Insurance. Simplified.
A career in Insurance has never been this exciting.
As one of Canada's Top Employers, we take pride in offering an inspiring and inclusive workplace that recognizes great work and encourages people to grow their careers. Here's where you come in.
We're looking for a new Agent to join our Sales and Customer Service team. If you're passionate about customer service and are known for your excellent communication and people skills, this could be the opportunity you've been waiting for.
As a Sales and Customer Service Agent, you will become an expert at providing our current or potential customers with the best insurance coverage options for their cars and homes. You will listen to them, understand their needs, and communicate - in the most simple and easy to understand terms - the available choices and related benefits. We work together to provide an outstanding customer experience, so your team spirit and talent for getting things done will help you find success in this role.
Location: 700 University Avenue, Toronto
Start Date: December 6, 2019
- Paid training that prepares for obtaining your OTL Licence;
- Part-time work schedule
- A competitive compensation package
- An annual performance bonus that rewards you for your proven results and strive for excellence
- An excellent flexible benefits program, available to you starting from day one on the job
- Fantastic opportunities for career development within the company - our leaders are committed to your professional growth!
- In-house technical and soft-skills training programs provided by skilled experts
- Flexible working arrangements including compressed work schedule and commute-free days;
- $350 annual wellness subsidy;
- Dress for your day flexibility;
- Employee share purchase program with company matching option;
- Exclusive discounts for home and auto insurance, plus other great partners
- High school diploma (post-secondary education is an asset)
- Previous sales, customer service and/or call centre experience
- Bilingual in French and English (an asset)
- Available to work Monday to Friday, from 8:00 am to 8:00 pm and every Saturday, from 8:00 am to 5:00 pm for the first year.
Please note that all candidates must be available to work full-time, 5 days per week during our hours of operation as follows:
8:00 AM and 8:00 PM - Monday to Friday (based on availability)
8:00 AM and 5:00 PM - Saturdays (mandatory)
Occasional Statutory Holidays
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer
At Intact, our values guide everything that we do. We celebrate our differences and appreciate our similarities. That's why we are committed to building an inclusive and inspiring environment for all employees.
If you need a specific accommodation during the recruitment process, please let us know and we will be happy to provide.
Before receiving a job offer, you may be asked to consent to a background check if it's a requirement for the role. This may include: verifying work references, validating education and credentials, employment verification, identity checks, reviewing credit reports, as well as criminal and driving record checks.
For internal candidates, you can apply for a posted position if you have been in your current position for at least 12 months and are performing at a satisfactory level. Please note we may have identified other internal candidates through our Employee Development Program, and that the selection process may also be opened to external applicants.
This posting closes on November 4, 2019
It's important that you are legally eligible to work in Canada at the time an offer of employment is made. You may be requested to provide proof of eligibility at that time.