Grow your career
Barrick is full of opportunities for learning, career development and advancement. If you're willing to travel or work abroad, Barrick's global operations often provide opportunities for travel and relocation.
Barrick also uses a global Talent Management process, to review performance, assess your potential, and identify opportunities for development, advancement and transfer.
This is what you can expect when you start your career with Barrick:
- International career possibilities, with opportunities at our sites around the world
- Progressive career path
- A remuneration package that is attractive and market competitive, recognizing your skills and experience
- A wide range of training and development opportunities, including industry conferences and seminars, as well as leadership and technical training programs
- Access to a global network of highly qualified professionals for exchanging knowledge and ideas, building skills and sharing experiences
- Access to first-class health care benefits, such as medical and dental insurance
- A workplace where everyone is treated with dignity and respect, and is free from harassment and discrimination
Work with the best
Continuous improvement is part of the culture throughout Barrick operations, with a constant striving to increase results, streamline processes and share knowledge.
You'll have the opportunity to work with the best people and technology in the business:
- Barrick geologists, engineers and metallurgists are tops in their fields, so you will learn from and work with the best
- Barrick provides you with the best equipment and the resources needed to get the job done well, always with a priority on safe operation
- Barrick's finance and investor relations team has a reputation of excellence and accuracy in its financial reporting and compliance with the highest standards of business conduct
By joining Barrick, you can start the challenging and rewarding career you've always wanted.