Service Resolution Coordinator
AYSP is a compassionate team of professionals dedicated to helping children, youth and families manage mental health and/or justice issues to realize their potential. We work from a client-centred, strength-based approach to engage all children, youth, and families in a manner which is culturally sensitive, non-judgmental and respectful. Working together with our service partners using a multi-systems perspective, AYSP provides services that are evidence-based and evidence-informed.
Our staff brings a wide range of knowledge and professional experience from diverse backgrounds to our workplace. Our teams have a strong collaborative work ethic and we are committed to ongoing professional development to ensure a high quality of service. AYSP offers flexible work arrangements and a competitive salary and benefits program.
We are currently seeking a Service Resolution Coordinator to join our dynamic team of specialists. Ideal candidates should be passionate about serving children, youth and families and have strong, collaborative partnership and child/youth and family engagement skills.
In this Permanent Full-time, Bargaining Unit Position incumbents are expected to:
- Work collaboratively with service agencies to support the Service Resolution process and the function of the Children’s Review Committee Peel
- Review and evaluate requests for service; increase the capacity of the Service Resolution system, to respond to children with complex special needs
- Coordinate referrals and presentations to the Children’s Review Committee
- Act as the point of contact and as a resource for service agencies supporting individuals and families referred to Service Resolution
- Build upon existing service coordination practices and collaborative efforts, including participation in case conferences, and develop working relationships and maintain contact with representatives of other sectors/organizations
- Facilitate out of region referrals assisting case managers and service coordinators with resource and referral information
- Work flexible hours, including some evening and weekend work
Individuals with the following qualifications are invited to apply with their cover letter and resume via the following link: https://secure.collage.co/jobs/aysp. The posting will remain open until filled.
- Undergraduate degree in Social Services or related education, or an equivalent combination of education and work experience in the sector
- An understanding of Service Resolution system and issues facing children with complex needs in the Region of Peel
- Experience in program development, implementation, evaluation, and statistical data reporting
- Experience with service navigation and case conference protocols within the developmental and mental health sectors
- Experience managing a budget
- Comfortable presenting in front of a professional audience
- Strong engagement, organizational, communication and creative thinking skills
- Ability to work independently and as a team player, in dynamic settings
- Must possess a valid Ontario Driver’s License and provide own transportation, with appropriate liability insurance
- Current Vulnerable Sector Screening
- Fluency in French or a language other than English is considered an asset
Salary Range: $54,000 – 63,000
AYSP is an equal opportunity employer. We value diversity and welcome applicants from all cultures, abilities and sexual & gender identities. Applicants must be willing to demonstrate and adhere to a commitment to Anti-Oppressive and Anti-Racist principles, with the expectation that the framework be reflected in day to day work. AYSP will make reasonable accommodations to enable applicants with disabilities to participate in the interview process upon request. For more information, please contact us at email@example.com.
We thank all candidates for applying, however, only candidates being considered will be contacted.
Keywords: case management, family services, family therapist, youth engagement, clinician, psychotherapist social work, mental health, child and family counsellor